Hiseeu All-In-One Wireless Security Camera System & 10-Inch Monitor
Last updated date: September 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hiseeu Cameras and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hiseeu Camera you should buy.
Update as September 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hiseeu Camera for a detailed review of all the top hiseeu cameras.
You'll be able to mount the cameras in this Hiseeu camera system in eight different locations. Once installed, users can download the “EseeCloud” app for free and monitor the cameras' live feeds from their phones and tablets. When home, consumers can also use the provided 12-inch LCD screen to monitor for suspicious activity.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Hiseeu All-In-One Wireless Security Camera System placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Built-in 10.1 inch monitor pairs cameras automatically by wireless without complicated settings. 1Tb Hard Drive Pre-installed, 4pcs cameras support 24 hours More than 30 days reliable video recording.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hiseeu Cameras
According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), there were approximately 8 million property crime offenses across the United States in the year 2015. The organization also reported that these crimes resulted in $14.3 billion in damages. These stunning figures show how important it is to invest in a high-quality security system.
Hiseeu is one company that has a line of wireless security cameras that are reliable and user-friendly. Each of the models is made with a weatherproof aluminum housing material that keeps them protected from the elements. They will work in temperatures as low as -13 degrees and in temperatures as high as 122 degrees Fahrenheit.
Consumers will love that the cameras have between a 75 and 78-degree viewing angle and that they are able to capture sharp details at long distances. In fact, during the day, it’s possible to identify a vehicle’s license plate number at a distance of 20 to 28 feet. In the evening, the night vision technology takes over and offers views of up to 65 feet.
If you’re looking for surveillance equipment that offers remote viewing access, you’ll be happy to learn that Hiseeu cameras provide this as well. All you need to do is connect the NVR to your home router using the provided ethernet cable. Next, grab your smartphone or tablet and download the free “EseeCloud” app. It’s available for sale through both Google Play and the Apple store. From there you’ll be able to keep an eye on your house, even if you’re across town running errands.
Another handy feature associated with Hiseeu cameras is the motion sensor trigger, which sends email and snapshot alerts to your phone anytime motion is detected within the camera’s range. This allows homeowners to check their cameras from a remote location and take action if necessary.
The Hiseeu Camera Buying Guide
- Strong Wi-Fi is a must to properly use Hiseeu security cameras.
- Reviewers report that the provided power cables are quite short, so you may wish to purchase an extension cord.
- The company points out right in their listing that they will send a complimentary 10-foot antenna extension cable to anyone who requests one.
- If you forget your password or you receive a password error, simply head to your IPC manager tool and click on the “IPC Searching” button. In the drop-down menu, you’ll need to right click over the words “Find Your Password.” Paste your serial number into the provided box and the company will get back to you with the password.
- Should you need to backup your recording, you can do this in one of two ways. You can download the free “EseeCloud” app and simply choose the channel you’d like to backup from the playlist. Click the download icon and then select all of the footage you want to download. The second option involves inserting a USB device into the system, rightclicking with your mouse and selecting the “video backup” link. From there, choose the channel and time of the footage you wish to backup.
- If you misplace your camera’s user manual, head to the company’s website. There you will find a tab marked “Manual” that you can click on to gain access to digital copies of the cameras’ user manuals.
- Hiseeu cameras come in at several different price points depending on their features and LCD monitor sizes. You’ll find the Hiseeu 1080P Wireless Security Camera System is the most affordable of the bunch, with the Hiseeu 8-Channel Wireless Security Camera System and the Hiseeu All-In-One Wireless Security Camera System with 10.1-inch monitor coming in at a more moderate price. The Hiseeu All-In-One Wireless Security Camera System with 12-inch monitor has the most expensive price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide