HINMAY Plastic Measuring Spoon & Measuring Cup Set, 10-Piece
Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids Cooking Supplies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids Cooking Supply you should buy.
Update as August 31, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Cooking Supplies for a detailed review of all the top kids cooking supplies.
Kids will love having their own measuring cup and spoon set. Each piece comes in a bright and engaging color for kids. They can be used for cooking, baking or making drinks.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the HINMAY Plastic Measuring Spoon & Measuring Cup Set, 10-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SAFE MATERIAL & EASY TO USE. HINMAY measuring cups and spoons set made of 100% Food Grade PP Material, durable and lightweight, with clearly marking in standard measuring sizes on the cups and spoons. No more guesswork, convenience home kitchen gadget tool for cooking and baking. PRECISE MEASUREMENTS AND OCCASION. Accurate measuring cups and spoons available anywhere you go! Designed to fit in any places like dorm rooms, coffee shop, college apartments, kitchens, restaurant, bakery etc. Measure on the go with our portable measuring cups while camping, hiking, traveling, dieting and more! MULTIFUNCTIONAL. Enjoy our portable measuring cups and spoons set to DIY your favorite cakes, snacks, cookies, desserts, sauces and drinks, Suitable for coffee, flour, grains, lentils, sugars, spices, honey, oils, liquids and pet food feeding. Making them ideal for daily use. 5 PCS MEASURING CUPS & 5 PCS MEASURING SPOONS. 1 Cup (250ml), 1/2 Cup (125ml), 1/3 Cup (80ml), 1/4 Cup (60ml) , 1/8 Cup (30 ml) and 1 tbsp (15ml), 1/2 tbsp (7.5ml), 1 tsp (5ml), 1/2 tsp (2.5ml), 1/4 tsp (1.25ml). CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR #1 PRIORITY. When you purchase this specialty nesting measuring cups and spoons tool, you're offered a 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION SERVICE. Just contact us through your order if you have any questions and we will serve you until you get your 100% satisfaction. Try it risk free!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids Cooking Supplies
Kids are never too young to help out in the kitchen. No matter their age, they can learn valuable lessons about communication, measurements and math, science and technology, all while making a delicious meal. Young children can help by mixing ingredients together, setting the table and plating the food. Older children can help chop ingredients, use the stove and oven with supervision and try complex recipes with a little help.
When looking for kids’ cooking supplies, consider age appropriateness as one of the most important factors. It not only ensures kids stay safe in the kitchen, but it also helps keep them engaged with the right tools. A younger child may love their own set of measuring spoons, which they can use to help get ingredients ready to cook, while an older child can enjoy their own set of safe knives to chop up fruit and vegetables.
Adult cooking supplies are usually black or silver, but kids’ cooking supplies come in a rainbow of colors. This makes it more engaging for kids and helps them differentiate their own tool from their parents’. Look for colorful knives and measuring cups that brighten any kitchen.
The Kids Cooking Supply Buying Guide
- No matter how old your child is, safety comes first in the kitchen. Be sure to have a chat about the safety rules before you start cooking together, such as which surfaces are too hot to touch and which equipment they cannot use on their own. Always turn pot handles inwards so that kids don’t accidentally knock them over. Store your own sharp knives away from where kids can reach them. Always go over the rules of the kitchen before every cooking session so they are fresh in your kids’ minds.
- Even at a young age, kids may have certain interests in aspects of cooking. See if the kids’ cooking supplies can help them further explore their interests and learn new skills. For example, if your child is interested in following recipes from start to finish, get them their own cookbook. A kids’ cookbook will have illustrations for steps and will be less complex than an adult cookbook.
- Many kids are interested in chopping up ingredients because knives have often been a no-no for them. However, many knives for kids have blunter edges than adult knives, so that kids won’t accidentally nick themselves while cooking. Be sure to cover a few basic knife skills, such as how to hold the knife and the food when chopping.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide