Hero Dog Treat Training Pouch Bag
Last updated date: August 13, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Treat Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Treat Bag you should buy.
This treat bag is suitable for both large and small dogs. Its drawstring design secures the items you put inside and its bright orange interior makes it easy for you to spot what you are looking for. This bag is a must-have when you take your pet out for a walk as it comes with compartments for waste bags and even a travel water bowl. In our analysis of 33 expert reviews, the Hero Dog Hero Dog Treat Training Pouch Bag placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Treat Bag for a detailed review of all the top treat bags.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
This treat bag is suitable for both large and small dogs, Its stylish and gets the job done, great for carrying, toys, food and other accessories you might need, Its drawstring design secures the items you put inside also its bright orange interior makes it easy for you to spot what you are looking for, This bag is a must have when you take your pet out for a walk as it comes with compartments for waste bags and a travel water bowl
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Treat Bags
Man’s best friend deserves the best treatment. Dogs are loyal and faithful companions who want nothing more than to make their owners happy. Providing your dog with treats while training them or taking them for walks helps them understand what is considered good behavior. Instead of carrying your dog treats in a plastic bag, opt for a treat bag that makes the process easy and convenient.
A treat bag is a small pouch that is designed for dog treats. They often have multiple sections inside so you can bring different types of treats. They also have other pockets that you can use to keep your keys, phone or doggy poop bags. It’s a handy bag to take with you on your daily walks or when you’re training a puppy.
If your dog likes wet treats, this is a great accessory because you can keep your pockets and containers clean. You don’t have to fiddle with a lid on a Tupperware or box because the treat bags are designed with easy access in mind. Many treat bags are also easy to clean. Some can go in the washing machine, while others just need a quick spot clean with a wet rag.
DWYM Fun Fact
- Doggie treats are a great way to keep your pup happy and feeling rewarded. Did you know that the first dog biscuit wasn’t invented until 1860? An electrical and lightning rod salesman from Ohio came up with the idea.
- Would your pup enjoy an enormous treat? The world’s largest dog biscuit weighed 279 kilograms and was made in the United States in 2011.
- While packaged dog treats are a convenient option, you can also share some of your food with dogs. Apples help to remove any toxins from inside a dog’s intestinal tract, plus they love the crispy crunch. If you have any soy milk, you can safely give your pup a few sips as it’s lactose-free.
The Treat Bag Buying Guide
- When you’re buying a treat bag for your loyal companion, take a look at the handles and carrying straps. You want to make sure that comfort is a priority because you’ll be using this bag daily. Some bags have over-the-shoulder straps while others can attach to your belt or pocket with a clip.
- Consider what things you’ll need to take with you on your walk or training session, such as your keys, wallet, phone and poop bags. Ensure there are enough pockets for all of these items in the treat bag so you don’t need to bring anything else.
- Check that the material of the bag is weatherproof, as you don’t want to have to worry about rain or snow. Plus, ensure that the bag is easy to clean if it gets some mud on it. Many models are machine washable.
- Having a portable water bowl is a real bonus. Some treat bags actually come with a small collapsible water dish that you can store in the bag when not in use. It’s ideal for hot days.