Healing Solutions Pure Therapeutic Grade Bergamot Essential Oil, .33-Ounce
Last updated date: March 4, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bergamot Essential Oils and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bergamot Essential Oil you should buy.
Update as March 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bergamot Essential Oil for a detailed review of all the top bergamot essential oils.
This bergamot essential oil is steam extracted to keep it pure and of the highest quality. It can be used in aromatherapy to help reduce stress, or blended with a carrier oil and massed into the skin. Each glass bottles contains 10 milliliters and features an eye dropper for exact measurements.
In our analysis, the Healing Solutions Healing Solutions Pure Therapeutic Grade Bergamot Essential Oil, .33-Ounce placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Highest Quality Pure & Natural Bergamot Essential Oil – Our Bergamot Oil is 100% pure, undiluted, all-natural, and therapeutic grade. Every drop of this Bergamot essential oil is steam-extracted right from the source without any additives or harmful chemicals. Gc-ms Tested for Purity & Dilution – Every batch of our bergamot essential oil is tested using a type of testing called “gcms”. This ensures the essential oil’s authenticity and purity. These test results are publicly available on the manufacturers website. Bottled in a 10ml Glass Bottle with Built-In Eyedropper – All of our essential oils are bottled in an amber glass bottle right here in the USA. It also has a built in Euro style eyedropper for easy pouring and application. Essential Oils are Used for a Variety of Uses & Applications – Simply add a few drops to your essential oil diffuser or humidifier for a wonderful aromatherapy experience. For other uses other than aromatherapy we recommend always diluting with a carrier oil. Healing Solutions Only Offers the Highest Quality Essential Oils Available – Healing Solutions is an American based company that scours the globe to find the finest, freshest essential oils available. If at any point you’re unhappy with one of our products, please contact us and we’d be happy to make things right!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bergamot Essential Oils
Bergamot essential oil comes from the rind of a citrus fruit called bergamot. Grown in many parts of the world, bergamot trees are named after the town of Bergamo in Italy.
Known for its strong and spicy scent, bergamot essential oil is commonly used for aromatherapy. The oil is often mixed into personal care products for both women and men, such as creams and lotions. You can also add it to body wash, facial scrubs and shampoo. If you make candles at home, adding a few drops of bergamot essential oil to the wax ensures that the candle will give off a soothing scent as it burns. Some people also prefer to put a few drops of the oil onto a handkerchief and sniff it as needed.
In addition to aromatherapy, you can use bergamot essential oil to treat acne or sensitive skin. Simply dilute the oil by adding a small amount to your favorite facial cleanser, or use it directly like a spot treatment on the affected areas. If you have curly hair, bergamot oil can help to moisturize and soften your curls. You can add it to your shampoo or massage it directly into your scalp and leave it on overnight.
The Bergamot Essential Oil Buying Guide
- One of the biggest benefits of bergamot essential oil is that it helps to reduce stress, as the scent of bergamot reportedly signals your brain to release serotonin and dopamine. If you find that you suffer from anxiety, depression or mood disorders, using bergamot essential oil in aromatherapy could reduce negative feelings and help you relax.
- For those who suffer from pain and inflammation, bergamot essential oil may help your pain response. There are certain compounds found in the oil, such as linalool and carvacrol, that have anti-inflammatory properties when applied to the skin.
- When buying bergamot essential oil, consider how you want to use it and how much of it you require. The essential oil is available in different sizes, such as 4 ounces or 10 milliliters. Consider how frequently you’ll be using the oil and in what form to determine what size you’ll need.
- Bergamot essential oil can be combined with other essential oils that have similar benefits. For example, when using it for aromatherapy, you can combine it with lavender oil for a soft scent. If you want to sooth inflamed skin, consider mixing it with tea tree oil.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide