HC Collection Platinum Hypoallergenic Hotel Bed Sheets
Last updated date: July 30, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hotel Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hotel Sheet you should buy.
Feel like you just stepped foot in a beautiful hotel. These sheets are top quality and create a welcoming environment for any room. In our analysis of 35 expert reviews, the HC Collection HC Collection Platinum Hypoallergenic Hotel Bed Sheets placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hotel Sheets for a detailed review of all the top hotel sheets.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Ultimate blend of craftsmanship and elegance, our linens are designed to offer you a unique and sophisticated sleeping experience. Light to touch, cool and exceptional strength you can count on, our sheet sets assure you a great night’s sleep. Designed with simple sophistication and ability to retain its vibrancy these brushed microfiber collections are the ultimate for light weight, crisp sleeping comfort. Microfiber is the new favorite in the world of bed linens! Recent reports show microfiber is the current trend. 19 out of 25 home bed sheets today contain some form of improved fiber or weaving technology. Microfibers are the newest bedding fabric and is distinctive for its unique thinness and strength. These fibers are even thinner than most luxurious natural fibers such as silk. Woven tightly, it guarantees extra strength and durability. This fabric has desirable properties such as stain resistance, breathing ability, wrinkle resistance, luxurious appearance and easy cleaning. Microfiber products are also the best choices for allergy sufferers and can help you rest better. Allergens like dust mites and pollen cannot get in the densely weaved strands. In addition it considered environmentally friendly as opposed to cotton. Cotton takes a lot of water to grow and many pesticides are used to grow cotton that causes serious pollution. With such benefits, it is no wonder microfiber is most people’s favorite when it comes to bedding.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hotel Sheets
We all need to unplug from time to time. In this world, we welcome any little comforts inside our home. You may be daydreaming about your next vacation, or planning a future time to soak up the sun on the beach at an exclusive hotel. But in the meantime, you can bring the comfort of vacation into your own bedroom in the form of hotel sheets.
Right now, your home is your oasis and everything you put into it becomes a part of your everyday life. When you are looking to find something warm and comforting what do you think of? A new lamp, rug or maybe throw pillows might come to mind, but what about bedsheets?
We spend a lot of time sleeping or lounging in bed and sometimes we do not stop to think about what we tuck into every night. Well, it is time for an update and we have the sheets you need to try. So sink in, cuddle up and get ready to have sweet, sweet, dreams.
If you have sensitive skin and need a little extra care, check out hypoallergenic sheets. Hypoallergenic sheets are made from materials that help remove seasonal or household allergies. These sheets can help you sleep better, reduce congestions, sneezing and itching. Talk about a win-win!
Also consider sheets that don’t wrinkle easily, like the Mellanni bed sheet set. These are also stain-resistant so you don’t have to worry about accidents or spills. They come in a wide array of colors so you never have to worry about finding the right shade for the season. The sheets have deep fitted pockets and elastic all around, not just the corners!
If you are looking for a true hotel sheet experience, try the hypoallergenic Danjor Linens. You will not have to leave your home to feel like you are staying in your own little bed and breakfast. These sheets are incredibly soft and durable and designed to never fade in the wash.
Whether you have air conditioning or not, some nights can get hot and having thick sheets can make it worse. If keeping cool is top of mind, think about investing in these CGK Unlimited breathable and cooling sheets.
These sheets are silky soft and organic cotton. Made with brushed microfiber, they give you a lighter experience and a weightless feel. It is going to feel like you are having the best staycation of your life because you will feel comfortable and dry.
If softness is what you are looking for, then check out Thread Spread linen. These sheets are sustainable, eco-friendly and are 100% Egyptian cotton. Their sateen finish will make your room look like a million bucks, and the natural fibers will make for cooler nights.
DWYM Fun Fact
The Hotel Sheet Buying Guide
- Think about what you are looking for. If you are looking for something soft, consider 100% cotton. Something more premium, try Egyptian of Pima.
- Do not be fooled by thread count, sometimes more does not mean better. Make sure to do your research as some thread counts are just as good as others. Many people say that 280-300 thread count is perfect for the everyday person.
- Know your weaves. The most popular options are percale or sateen. Percale is a grid-like weave that is on the lighter side. Sateen is on the smoother side. Either option is great, it is all based on your preference.
- Always check the depth of your mattress against what you are buying. The last thing you want is for your fitted sheets to be constantly popping off. If you have a thicker mattress or have additional pillow tops, think about sheets with deeper pockets. Deeper pockets will allow you to easily tuck the sheets under your mattress making for a tighter fit.
- Wash your sheets. No brainer right? Well, you might need to wash them more than you think. Let’s aim for once a week, you do not want excess oils piling up on your new hotel worthy sheets!
- Stay away from bleach. If you are looking for that deep clean, try hydrogen peroxide as it is less harsh. It will make your whites brighter, but make sure to use sparingly to help extend the life of your sheets.
- Make your room a special place. Think about it as more than just a place to lay your head, but a place of comfort and peace.