Harold Import Co. Porcelain Creamer Pitcher With Handle, 16-Ounce
Last updated date: May 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ceramic Pitchers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ceramic Pitcher you should buy.
Editor's Note May 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Ceramic Pitcher for a detailed review of all the top ceramic pitchers.
This high-quality ceramic pitcher is safe for the freezer, microwave, oven and broiler. It has a drip-free spout for less mess. The comfort-grip handle ensures your fingers don’t get heated from warm contents.
In our analysis, the Harold Import Co. Harold Import Co. Porcelain Creamer Pitcher With Handle, 16-Ounce placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HIC’s Porcelain Creamer Pitcher is perfect for serving cream and milk at every coffee and tea service. Made from fine-quality porcelain; drip-free spout for less mess; comfort-grip handle keeps fingers away from hot contents. Perfect for serving lemonade, iced tea, and other beverages and hot or warmed contents, like hot maple syrup, au jus, and gravies. Great as gifts for tea lovers, or hostess gifts and coffee gifts for at-home baristas. Durable; safe for freezer, microwave, oven, broiler (to 500-degrees Fahrenheit); dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ceramic Pitchers
Ceramic dishware is a classic choice for any kitchen. Produced by burning clay at a high temperature, ceramic is a versatile material with many benefits. One of the main reasons that ceramic holds up so well in the kitchen is that it is a heat friendly material. Some ceramic dishware can go in the oven while others are safe for the microwave. However, before heating up any ceramic dishware, it’s best to check the instructions to ensure you’re using it properly.
Ceramic is also a highly durable material. That’s why it works well for everyday use dishware, like pitchers, serving platters and mugs. Most ceramic is also non-porous, which means it does not absorb the flavors or colors from foods that touch it. This makes it easy to clean and use with multiple different types of food. Ceramic can also hold heat for a long period of time. For example, if your pour warm milk into your ceramic pitcher, it will stay warm longer than if you were using a different type of pitcher.
The Ceramic Pitcher Buying Guide
- Ceramic pitchers are available in many different styles so you can find one that works with your kitchen and dining aesthetic. If you have a modern and minimalist style in your kitchen, opt for a plain white ceramic pitcher with straight lines. If you are going for more of a country vibe, try a curvy ceramic pitcher with an ornate handle or one with floral designs on the surface. You can also find ceramic in a variety of colors and textures.
- Ceramic pitchers are versatile and can be used for a wide range of tasks. For example, they are perfect for holding milk, water and other beverages. Ceramic pitchers are sophisticated enough to use as serving vessels for your guests and are functional and durable enough for everyday use. You can also use ceramic pitchers are décor around your home. Try using one as a vase with a simple floral bouquet to create an inviting look.
- The way you want to use the ceramic pitcher will affect the size you need. You can find ceramic pitchers in a variety of sizes, such as 10 ounces or 48 ounces.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide