HappyHapi Anti-Slip Metal Bookends, Set Of 6
Last updated date: January 11, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bookends and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bookend you should buy.
Update as January 16, 2023:
Checkout The Best Bookend for a detailed review of all the top bookends.
If you have a love of reading, you'll want to grab this set of six bookends. Each piece is large in size and made from a sturdy metal that can handle heavier books. Anti-slip pads are outfitted on the bottom of each piece as well, preventing them from sliding out of place.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the HappyHapi Anti-Slip Metal Bookends, Set Of 6 placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Sturdy Metal Structure: T-shaped design and steel materials enhance the stability and robustness of bookends. Keep your books/magazines upright well. Anti-slip Bottom: 3 anti-slip pads on the bottom, which can prevent the bookend from sliding and will not scratch the bookshelf. Comfortable Size: The size of the book end is 5.7X 4.9 X 6.5 Inches, suitable for organizing various types of books. Safety Details: anti-static spray paint surface with smooth corners. book ends are more durable, will not scratch fingers and books. Multi-occasion Application: The metal bookends are suitable for the bedroom, study, kitchen and other places where you need to organize books. As a gift, bookends are also a good choice
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bookends
Bookends can help you decorate your shelves or surfaces while organizing your books at the same time. With so many options available, choosing the best bookends could be confusing. Fortunately, knowing what you want and need will help you make the best selection.
Consider how sturdy and robust your bookends should be. If you have several large or heavy books on your shelf, you will need heavy-duty bookends to keep them upright. Alternatively, if you want to organize a modest collection of paperback novels, standard bookends will likely be sufficient.
Bookends are available in a variety of materials. Thicker steel or iron bookends are useful for holding up big books. They can also blend nicely in a room with a modern or minimalist theme.
Other bookends are made from materials such as wood, ceramic, plastic, or natural stone. Some of these will be sturdier than others. However, if appearance is more of a concern than stability, look for a set that complements your decor. For instance, brightly colored natural stone bookends can add sparkle to your bedroom or office, while wooden bookends cut into animal shapes might be fun for a child’s room.
Ultimately, selecting a set of bookends that will organize your books vertically without fail is probably the most crucial consideration. However, choosing bookends that you find appealing and attractive is also significant. Since you will likely be living with them for many years to come, discovering a set that checks both of these boxes will result in money well spent.
The Bookend Buying Guide
- Consider the surface on which you plan to use bookends. If it is very smooth or slick, bookends with padding or bumpers meant to protect against scratching could cause the bookends (and the books they are supposed to hold up) to slip and fall.
- Although they were created to keep books organized in a vertical position, bookends can be used to hold other items, as well. For instance, you might use bookends to store CDs or records, DVDs, photo albums, or file folders on a shelf or desk.
- Collecting bookends can be a hobby that is both practical and interesting. If you maintain a large selection of books, a collection of attractive, decorative and unusual bookends could accessorize them nicely. As they have both functional and aesthetic worth, bookends can become more valuable over time. This is especially true for rare or unique designs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide