Handicrafts Home Artisan Verdigris Decorative Jewelry Box
Last updated date: October 11, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Decorative Jewelry Boxes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Decorative Jewelry Box you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Decorative Jewelry Box for a detailed review of all the top decorative jewelry boxes.
Since this decorative jewelry box is handmade, no two boxes are exactly alike. The box is constructed using a bone inlay and a pine MDF wood, which means you can count on it to be sturdy and durable. There's plenty of space inside for storing everything from your favorite broach to a set of treasured photos.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Handicrafts Home Artisan Verdigris Decorative Jewelry Box placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Traditionally Handmade Verdigris Rustic Pattern Inspired Keepsake and Decorative Boxes suitable for any bedroom, closet or office that will beautifully match your decor style too. Purely Handcrafted with Bone Inlay and Pine MDF wood to ensure you have a durable and unique, one-of-a-kind product with hand buffed polish to use as a centerpiece home decor. MEDIUM Box measures 8x5x2 inches and LARGE Box measures 10x6x2.5 inches approximately. The inner space is enough to store watch & jewelry, keys, accessories in the box to be handy. An Ideal gift for someone who loves stylish accents in their home. These keepsake boxes are great Patriotic Holiday gifts, Thankgiving gift, Christmas gifts. Also suitable for Anniversaries, Birthdays, and more. HANDMADE PRODUCT DISCLAIMER – Please note that all our home décor products are meticulously handmade by master artisans one piece at a time. Due to this process, there may be a slight variation from one item to the next. Such variations are inherent in the manufacturing of handmade products, so you may expect minor distinctions that will make your purchase special and truly one of a kind.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Decorative Jewelry Boxes
Most jewelry pieces have value, whether monetary or sentimental. A decorative jewelry box gives you an attractive place to keep those items safe. As you browse the available models, keep the following features in mind.
Start by assessing how much storage you need. Some decorative jewelry boxes have three separate drawers for organizing rings, bracelets and necklaces. There are even compartments within the drawers, including special grooves to hold rings and certain brooches. Other jewelry boxes have just one large compartment.
Check the materials used to make the jewelry box. Some are made from wood, while others have a plastic base. Some are even constructed of sturdy crystal-like resin panels with faceted resin knobs for easily opening and closing the boxes. A black velvet interior is nice, as it protects the jewelry from scratches.
Determine your need for security. Some jewelry boxes come with a lock and key. This provides an added layer of protection, which is important if the jewelry pieces are especially meaningful to you.
Consider any extras the decorative jewelry box may have to offer. For example, some boxes come with a complimentary cleaning cloth. Others offer a plain white surface that can be personalized by the buyer. One could paint a design on the box, cover it with stickers or utilize decoupage to give it some character.
The Decorative Jewelry Box Buying Guide
- Larger jewelry boxes aren’t good for traveling. If you travel a lot, you may want to consider purchasing a separate lightweight jewelry box that won’t take up much room in your suitcase.
- Decorative jewelry boxes make excellent gifts. They work for a birthday, Christmas, graduation, engagement or anniversary gift.
- If your jewelry box comes with a key, make sure you store it in a separate room in a location that isn’t easy to find.
- Every so often, you’ll want to clean your jewelry box. Start by removing the jewelry and then vacuum out the velvet compartments using a small vacuum attachment. You can use a cotton swab to get in between the ring grooves. Wipe down the outside of the box with a window cleaner if it’s made of glass or plastic. Wooden boxes would do better with a dust spray.
- Several factors affect the price of decorative jewelry boxes. They include the construction materials and the detail of the decorations. For example, you’ll find a jewelry box made from cheaper materials with a simple design is more affordable than a handmade wooden box.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide