Hamilton Beach Healthy Eating Countertop Bread Machine
Last updated date: June 17, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 17, 2022:
Checkout Easily Make Bread With The Best Bread Machine for a detailed review of all the top .
Whether you're looking to make traditional breads or gluten-free loaves, this bread machine has you covered. It not only cooks the dough, but also mixes it for you, reducing the amount of time you need to spend in the kitchen. There are even 12 presets to help you get your bake just right every time.
In our analysis of 44 expert reviews, the Hamilton Beach Healthy Eating Countertop Bread Machine placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Become a master at made-from-scratch bread with minimal effort. The Hamilton Beach Home Baker 2 Lb Bread Maker machine lets you create fresh homemade breads and doughs without even having to roll up your sleeves to mix and knead. Just add the ingredients, select the cycle, and press start. With 12 programmed settings for a variety of breads and doughs, you can make everything from healthy whole grain and gluten free options to sweet, gooey cinnamon raisin buns. Customize your bread down to the size and shade with 2 loaf sizes and 3 crust shades.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
In the 1990s, bread machines took over the country, with some saying they’d be the next big essential kitchen appliance. Although the fad soon faded, bread-making appliances stuck around, remaining popular with those who love the taste of regular bread. If you’ve ever tried to make a loaf of bread the old-fashioned way, you likely know the appeal of inserting ingredients and pushing a button for fresh, home-baked bread.
Today’s bread machines have come a long way from the early days, especially when it comes to appealing to modern dietary restrictions. Now that they have gluten-free baking options, they’re appealing to an audience of people who have trouble finding delicious bread at the grocery store or neighborhood bakery. But not all bread machines have gluten-free features, and of those that do, only some can bake tasty gluten-free loaves. So it’s important to shop for that specifically if you’re on a special diet.
Whether you’re baking a gluten-free or regular loaf, though, you’ll want delicious-tasting bread baked consistently all over. This includes soft slices with the perfect outer crust. Some bread makers do better than others at this, based primarily on the way the machine distributes heat. It’s important to note, though, that some machines produce bread that doesn’t have that traditional “loaf” look and search for one that does if it’s important to you.
Some newer bread machines have fruit and nut dispensers that release those ingredients at the exact moment they’re needed. If you plan to make banana bread or date nut bread on a fairly regular basis, this might be a feature to consider while you’re shopping.
The Buying Guide
- Bread machines can have a bit of a learning curve. You’ll need to first gather all the ingredients you need, then know which buttons to push. Some bread makers have a light-up digital display and easy-to-use settings. Other models also has a large LCD screen that’s easy to read.
- Consider looking for a bread machine that tells you what time your loaf will be done, rather than merely giving you a countdown timer.
- If you plan to make fruity bread, consider a bread maker that has a fruit and nut dispenser. Your ingredients will release at the designated time.
- More than 3 million Americans are following a gluten-free diet. Normally this would mean forgoing bread — and bread machines — altogether. However, some bread machines let you make delicious gluten-free bread at the press of a button.
- If you want the luxury of creating foods beyond bread, go with a bread maker that allows you to also make pasta and jam by just choosing those options on the menu and inserting the necessary ingredients.
- If you’re on a budget, you may want to stick with a model that retails for under $100.
- When it comes down to it, your bread maker needs to put out high-quality, good-tasting bread. All of the other factors are important, but this one is a top priority. Look for a bread machine that has a heater on the lid that ensures each loaf is evenly cooked on all sides. No matter what size loaf you’re making, you’ll get this same result.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide