Gvode Kitchenaid Vegetable Slicer & Shredder Attachment
Last updated date: November 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top KitchenAid Accessories and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best KitchenAid Accessory you should buy.
Editor's Note November 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best KitchenAid Accessories for a detailed review of all the top kitchenaid accessories.
Get vegetables, fruits and nuts at just the right size with three different blades. You can also shred cheese with this KitchenAid accessory. The blades are easy to clean in the sink with soap and water.
In our analysis, the Gvode Gvode Kitchenaid Vegetable Slicer & Shredder Attachment placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Specially designed for KitchenAid stand mixer, easy to attach and operate, no clogging during slicing (yet this attachment Not belong to KitchenAid). Multi-functional -Professional Food Processor for firm vegetables, fruits, nuts to make delicious and healthy salad, coleslaw, soups, tacos, pizza toppings, desserts, and much more dishes. Smart and Compact Design, Easy Storage, Goodbye to a standalone salad maker or food processor appliance. Includes 1 cleaning brush and 3 interchangeable stainless steel drum blades: 5mm Slicing Blade, 6mm Coarse Shredding Blade, 3mm Fine shredding blade, satisfied your different needs. Components contains plastic housing or Aluminum metal rotor shaft, Not Dishwasher Safe! Hand wash Only Easily with cleaning brush/cloth.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On KitchenAid Accessories
A KitchenAid Stand Mixer is one of the most popular kitchen gadgets, loved by novice cooks and professional chefs alike. It’s known for its versatility most of all. While it’s called a stand mixer, it does so much more than just mix batters and dough. There are numerous attachments and accessories you can get to extend the use of this handy kitchen appliance.
One of the biggest benefits of this KitchenAid appliance is how easy it is to use. You do not need to be an expert in baking or cooking to learn how to use a KitchenAid stand mixer or any of its accessories. It’s a high-utility item that is intuitive and simple. Plus, KitchenAid stand mixers look beautiful. They have a vintage or classic vibe that stands out in any kitchen, so you can store it right on your countertop as both a decorative piece and a functional item.
The KitchenAid accessories for your stand mixer can help you with a number of kitchen tasks. Whether you want to make pasta, spiralize vegetables or even make ice cream, there’s an accessory for that. When looking for the right KitchenAid accessories for your stand mixer, consider the tasks you complete most often in the kitchen that you could use some help saving time and effort. This is a good place to determine which KitchenAid accessory you should start with.
The KitchenAid Accessory Buying Guide
- The best thing about KitchenAid accessories for your stand mixer is that each of them is highly versatile. Even the pasta roller attachment, which helps you roll out smooth, even sheets of pasta, can be used for other things. For example, if you want to roll out dough for tortillas, this attachment can do that. You just need to look at the possibilities.
- The meat grinding attachment is an excellent choice if you like to make and stuff your own sausages at home. You can also use to grind meat for burgers, Bolognese, chili and more. Plus, meat isn’t the only thing this accessory is good for. You can also grind up breadcrumbs with this attachment. These can be used to go into recipes like meatballs, burgers and meatloaf, or to top casseroles like mac and cheese.
- If you have a diet that is heavy in vegetables, you already know how much time it takes to chop them up. With a slicer and shredder accessory, you can quickly slice up cucumbers and shred carrots. You can even use this accessory to shred cheese.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide