Grillbot Automatic Electric Grill Cleaner Robot
Last updated date: September 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Electric Grill Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Electric Grill Cleaner you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Electric Grill Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top electric grill cleaners.
There's no more scrubbing with this grill cleaner. This convenient machine has a rechargeable lithium battery, a heat-resistant casing and a push button for easy operation. There's even a timer, so you can set the device to clean for as long as you think the job will take.
In our analysis of 50 expert reviews, the Grillbot Automatic Electric Grill Cleaner Robot placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Grillbot – The World’s First Automatic Grill Cleaning Robot! Anticipation of having to clean BBQs and grills takes the enjoyment out of the grilling experience, but with Grillbot you can have your steak and eat it too! Grillbot is an innovative robot that does the scrubbing for you! Grillbot Features & Benefits: Built with high-impact, heat resistant materials. Clean your grill when it is hot or cold (up to 250 degrees). Has three powerful electric motors. Long-lasting rechargeable lithium battery. Custom designed quick-release brushes that are dishwasher safe. Three time settings: 10-, 20-, or 30-minute cleaning cycles. LCD screen shows the cleaning time and also provides an audible alarm. 100% Rust proof. How to Use: Simply place the Grillbot directly onto the hot or cooled grill plate of your BBQ or grill. Press the button to set the running timer and let Grillbot scrub away all of the baked-on residue from grilling! Grillbot is 100% rust proof and has dishwasher safe brushes, making for one less item to hand-wash at the end of the day. Place them directly into the dishwasher and they will be ready to use again! Our mission is to enrich your life by simplifying it. By taking the grunt work out of cleaning your grill, you will be left with more time to enjoy your friends, family, and the party.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Electric Grill Cleaners
If you’re one of the 60% of grillers that enjoy using their barbecue grill year-round, you’ll want to invest in an electric grill cleaner. Burnt and stuck-on foods can be cumbersome to remove and require a great deal of elbow grease. Electric grill cleaners are able to do all the hard work for you, so you can spend more time enjoying time with your family and friends.
As you browse the available electric grill cleaners on the market, start with a brush that you can attach to your drill. Models with 1/4-inch quick change shafts fit most drills and drivers. It’s best to go with a cleaner that doesn’t use wire bristles, as there are approximately 130 medical emergencies each year from individuals who have accidentally swallowed a wire bristle. The Goo Gone Electric Grill Cleaner & Pad is a good choice. It uses a stiff scrubbing pad instead of wire bristles.
If you want your electric grill cleaner to do much more than just tackle tough stuck-on foods, go with the GRILLART 3-In-1 Electric BBQ Grill Cleaner. This multipurpose brush also works well to clean heavy grease deposits off oven racks, rust stains from metal and hard water stains from your bathtub. They are so strong that they can also scrub graffiti off a stone wall.
Individuals who suffer from arthritis or other joint or muscle issues would do better with an electric grill cleaner bot. Bots are machines that are capable of doing all the cleaning for you. For example, an automatic electric cleaner bot simply requires users to set a timer, place the bot inside the grill, push the go button and close the grill’s hood while it gets to work.
When opting for an electric grill cleaning bot, take some time to review the machine’s special features. You want the unit to have a heat-resistant casing, a rechargeable lithium battery and brushes that can be removed for cleaning. Some models go above and beyond by also providing a protective carrying case.
The Electric Grill Cleaner Buying Guide
- It’s good practice to wear a mask when cleaning your grill with bleach or other chemical cleaners while using the electric grill cleaner.
- Check the length of the electric cleaning brush’s bristles. They may be too short to clean the sides of the grill grates. Most also neglect to reach underneath of the grill, which means you’ll have to remove the grill and flip it over to get the underside.
- Reviewers report that the electric cleaning bots are noisy, as they do smack up against the sides of the grill’s hood while they clean.
- Do not use multipurpose electric cleaning brushes on fabric, including carpeting, as it may scratch or ruin the fabric.
- Cordless drills are sold separately from the brushes. If you already own a drill, make sure the cleaning brush is compatible with the drill before you buy it.
- Check the product care label before you attempt to clean the brushes. Some must be washed by hand, while others are okay to place in the dishwasher with your other dishes.
- The cost of an electric grill cleaner is dependent upon the type. Cleaners, like the Barbi-Q Grill Electric Grill Cleaner Bricks, 3-Pack and the Goo Gone Electric Grill Cleaner & Pad are very affordable. You’ll pay a moderate price for the Citrusafe BBQ Grid & Grate Electric Grill Cleaner Spray and a high price for the GRILLART 3-In-1 Electric BBQ Grill Cleaner.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide