GRILLART Stainless Steel Grill Cleaner
Last updated date: April 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Grill Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Grill Cleaner you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Grill Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top grill cleaners.
After using this stainless steel grill cleaner, your grill will sparkle and shine like new. The attached wire bristles are designed to work five times faster than other cleaners. The handle is also longer, making it easier to reach every part of your grill.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the GRILLART Stainless Steel Grill Cleaner placed 2nd when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Scraper for Stubborn Residual - Still stuck in the debris that sticks to your favorite grill? No matter how much elbow grease you use, you can't clean your grill well with your grill brush? You just use the wrong tool! This barbecue grill brush with stainless steel extra sharp scraper can easily scrub any stubborn gunk with a little effort. Save your effort and time, let's just have fun! More Than 5x Faster Cleaning - Three times more bristles than the traditional bbq grill brush, but also pretty sharp and strong and have enough lateral flex. Can reach more areas of your grill at the same time and easily get the gunk off from edges and corners. 5 faster cleaning than ordinary bbq grill cleaner brush and get your job done in seconds! Soft and Stronger 18'' Handle - Still believe that as long as the bristles are stiff enough, the grill cleaning brush can live up to the name - a good barbecue brush? Of course not! A soft and durable handle with a stainless steel ring for hanging can make the clean work easier. Also, no possibility such as the handle was broken but the bristles are perfect or the string for hanging separate. You can succeed in using this bbq cleaner for a very long time! Safe and No Scratch for All Grates - You want a stainless steel grill brush that'll get your grill looking as brand new, but worry that it'll scratch your beloved grates? The high quality Grill brush and scraper has got your back! Not only will it work like a charm on all grate types, including porcelain, stainless steel, cast iron etc., but also not mark your grates. Let's put the heart back from the throat and use it with trust! Rust Resistant - This grill grate cleaner made of high quality stainless steel which will never rust or bend and can last for a long time, Your satisfaction is always our greatest pursuit. Any questions, issues, we will help you and make it right.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Grill Cleaners
Outdoor grilling is a popular warm-weather pastime, but after cooking comes the dreaded cleanup session. You likely already know you need some tools to scrape and brush off the excess food and debris on your grill, but you may not realize just how many different types of brushes there are.
The first thing to consider is whether you want a more traditional grill brush, or if you’d prefer to let technology give your cleaning session a boost. A steam-powered brush shoots heated water vapor at the surface you’re cleaning to help loosen grime for an easier cleaning session. There are also grill cleaners built with similar technology to a power drill to move the brush head over the surface and make your part of the work easier.
But even if you go with a manual grill brush, you’ll have some decisions to make. The design of the brush is crucial. Take a close look to make sure the brush will not only clean the grill’s surface but be able to get into tight areas for a thorough clean. You should also note the texture of the bristles. Some grill surfaces are more sensitive than others, so make sure you choose a brush with bristles tough enough to clean efficiently without scratching the type of grill you have.
If you plan to use a grill brush for an indoor grill or grill pan, you’ll need an entirely different kind of brush. Nonstick surfaces can be more sensitive, so softer bristles will be required. The design should also accommodate the raised areas of these types of grills.
Before firing up your grill, always check to make sure your brush hasn’t left behind bristles or other debris. Even if you do a fairly thorough job after every use, you should deep clean your grill at least once per season to keep it operating at peak efficiency for many years.
The Grill Cleaner Buying Guide
- It’s important to clean your grill immediately after use. Not only does this keep food and grease from hardening and becoming very difficult to clean later, but it also prevents harmful bacteria from building up. Over time, baked-on grime can also affect your grill’s performance.
- You’ll need to be choosy about the solutions you use to clean your grill since they’ll later come into contact with the food you eat. The same type of dish soap you use to hand wash your dishes should be fine, but if you want to be extra cautious, you can use a mixture of white vinegar and baking soda.
- Don’t forget about the outside of your grill. Buy a cleaner built for the type of surface you have. You can buy specialized stainless-steel cleaner, for instance, to make it both look great and last longer.
- In addition to a brush, you’ll need a scraper to loosen the most stubborn debris. Some brushes come with a scraper, but you can also buy one separately.
- The handle plays a role in how comfortable the cleaning process will be. Look for one with a handle that will give you plenty of leverage while you clean. Ergonomic design can help give your arm and hand a rest.
- Durability is also important. A well-built brush will keep bristles from falling into your grill, saving you extra cleanup work.
- If you choose a brush with specialized features like power-scrubbing or steam cleaning, keep in mind this adds weight to the brush. Although this type of design will give you help while cleaning, be prepared to tire faster than you would with a lighter-weight brush.
- Grill brushes can be used for more than brushing your grill. Some can easily tackle other jobs around the house, like cleaning your oven racks or removing loose paint.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide