GreenChief Tool Free Grip Bar For Bathroom, 2-Pack
Last updated date: May 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Grip Bars For Bathroom and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Grip Bar For Bathroom you should buy.
Update as May 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Grip Bar For Bathroom for a detailed review of all the top grip bars for bathroom.
You don't need any tools to install this grip bar for bathroom. It's designed with powerful suction cups that adhere to any flat surface, including tile and fiberglass. As an added bonus, the company gifts customers with a free shower sponge.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the GreenChief Tool Free Grip Bar For Bathroom, 2-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Secure, Easy to Use. Our grab bar is the highest standard in medical bathtub safety handrail; Supporting up to 250 pounds; Easy to install in 5 seconds. Tool-Free Installation. GreenChief shower handle is easy to install, no tools required and no drilling needed. Just flip the locking latches to secure bar in place. You can change its location according to your current need. The grab bar doesn’t harm the surface it’s on nor leaves marks when placed right. Non-Slip Grip. Two strong suction cup design works on any bigger than 4″ non-porous, flat surface, including tile, glass, acrylic and fiberglass. The grab bar provides additional stability when entering and exiting the tub or shower for a safe and comfortable experience. Great for shaving legs, surgery recovery and preventing an injury. Free Shower Sponge. With each GreenChief grip bar, added a free shower sponge designed to create a rich lather from a small amount of anybody soap or shower gel Extra large collection of mesh loofas for longer lasting lather. Comfortable friction without being corroded. Guarantee. We are always trying to provide you with the finest product, 100% Hassle free money back guarantee. You can call us to for an full refund or free resending as you like, so you can purchase now with confidence.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Grip Bars For Bathroom
If your household includes a senior citizen, you probably already know the dangers of slips and falls. According to the National Institute on Aging, 80 percent of household falls happen in the bathroom, which is probably no surprise. With so many slippery surfaces, it can be tough to fall-proof this all-too-important area of your home.
But you don’t have to be over a certain age to slip on a wet surface. Even children can slip in a tub or shower, which is why products like adhesive stickers and mats are popular for showers and bathtubs. While mats and stickers can help you keep your footing while you’re showering, though, stepping in and out can be risky.
Grip bars have become a popular way to give bathers the support they need to safely climb in and out of a shower or tub. You may think that these bars require professional installation, but they’re actually very easy to set up. You can even buy those that hang using suction cups, but for a more reliable mount, you may want to purchase one that attaches to the wall using screws. This merely requires drilling a hole and screwing it in. If you’re handy with a set of tools, you’ll likely find you can do this fairly easily.
The Grip Bar For Bathroom Buying Guide
- Not all grip bars are built to support your entire body weight. Some are designed to merely help you stay balanced as you step over the lip of your shower or bathtub. Check your bar’s capacity before you put your entire body weight on it.
- Length is an important factor when choosing a grip bar. If you want a bar that runs the full length of your tub, you’ll need one that’s at least 32 inches in length. If you’re installing it vertically for stepping into a shower or tub, you have more leeway. Consider the variety of heights of the people who will be using it. If your household includes children and a tall adult, you’ll want a bar that’s long enough to be at a comfortable height to all household members.
- If you’re purchasing a grip bar that has to be mounted, you’ll need wall studs to give the screws something to attach to. Use a stud finder to make sure you have studs at the points you’ll need them before buying.
- Grip bars that install using suction cups can be convenient, but they can also be less reliable. You’ll need to wet the suction cup to get it to stick, then press firmly, making sure there are no air bubbles. Test the suction thoroughly before you rely on it to hold up under pressure.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide