GoodBorn Waterproof Canopy Beach Tent For Babies
Last updated date: September 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Tents For Babies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Tent For Babies you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Beach Tent For Babies for a detailed review of all the top beach tents for babies.
Taking your little one to the shore has never been easier than with this beach tent for babies. The tent folds up flat, comes with a carry case and pops open in just seconds. It's outfitted with a host of features, including toy hooks, pockets and a mosquito net to prevent bug bites.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the GoodBorn Waterproof Canopy Beach Tent For Babies placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The easiest tent to fold! It’s the end of the day, and time to fold the pop up sun shade. Or is it? Most baby tents are tricky, and get broken or scrunched-up. But the GoodBorn Sun Tent marks where to fold on the tent! And comes with arrow-based instructions and video to make packing away childsplay! More stability: Instead of the regular 2 pegs seen on every infant beach tent, we’ve sewn four loops on our kids beach tent and provided four tent pegs! So now your tent will hold strong in a random gust of wind. You also get a bonus ground sheet to protect your tent base from rough terrain! Store and play design: The GoodBorn Baby Canopy features 3 Toy Loops sewn into your tent so you can hang pacifiers, teething toys, rattles and other baby beach stuff. This beach shelter also has 3 mesh pockets for moms and dads to store wipes, keys, diapers, phone and other quick-grab items. Splash proof and uv50+: It’s a baby tent for beach with uv protection! 50+ in fact! Made from 190T Polyester with pu Coating it provides wind resistance, thermal protection, excellent airflow, and blocks splashes or dew. It’ll be a bright day, so we chose a soothing color that’s kinder to baby’s eyes. With baby travel bag: The GoodBorn Baby Pop Up Tent is 42.5 x 25.6” and folds to a compact 14.5 inch square. Suitable for infants and toddlers up to 3 years of age. Your Baby Beach Cabana also comes with portable bag and a 30-Day Warranty if needed! Summer fun without frustration, from GoodBorn.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Tents For Babies
Heading to the beach with your baby is a delightful activity, but it’s important to ensure everyone stays safe in the sun. Babies will love feeling the sand running between their fingers and splashing around in the waves, but they can sometimes get too hot in the heat. That’s why it’s important to bring a beach tent for babies so they have a shady spot to cool off during the afternoon.
One of the most important things to consider is size. Do you want the tent to be big enough so that you can get in there and have a nap with your little one? Do you also need room in the tent for older kids? What kinds of things do you want to put in the tent, such as toys, towels and bags? Knowing this will help you select the right-sized tent for your baby.
Be sure to look at how easy the tent is to transport and set up. Does it fold into a small package so you can easily take it with you? Is it simple to set up with just a few steps or does have it have a lot of parts you have to assemble? An easy-to-use tent is key when you also have to look after your baby at the beach. You don’t want to spend half an hour just figuring out how to set your tent up.
The Beach Tent For Babies Buying Guide
- Sun protection is a key element you’ll need to consider when selecting a beach tent for babies. Does the tent offer any UV protection or does it just offer shade? If the tent only offers shade, be sure to apply sunscreen to your baby even if they are in the tent.
- Breathability and airflow is imperative when you’re inside a tent in the hot sun. Ensure the tent offers airflow so that it does not get hot and stuffy. Having the flexibility to open up walls of the tent is a good feature that will ensure everyone stays cool.
- If your little one loves the water but you want to keep them in the shade, opt for a baby beach tent that has a small built-in pool. This way, you can fill the pool with water to let your little one splash around, but they can remain in the shade.
- It can get pretty windy at the beach. Opt for a tent that comes with sand bangs you can fill to weigh it down so that it doesn’t blow away. Some also come with stakes and wind ropes so you can ensure the tent remains secure.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide