Gofar Laptop & Basketball Backpack Bag
Last updated date: June 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 12, 2022:
Checkout The Best Basketball Bags for a detailed review of all the top .
Sporty yet stylish, this lightweight basketball bag comes in cool colors and has a great design. It can hold a 15.6-inch laptop and features reflective color strips, a side pocket for water bottles, a side zipper pocket and an insulated cooler pocket.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Gofar Laptop & Basketball Backpack Bag placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
High quality lightweight Nylon material and smooth zipper. Fashion contrast color design, Equipped with several smart organizer pockets, such as a basketball / shoes zipper pocket & an external mesh water bottle holder. Plenty capacity design, most of your daily necessities can be loaded. Fits 15.6 Inch laptop; Capture 44.7 Liters. Adjustable padded shoulder strips, and special padded areas with mesh fabric on the back offer cushioned comfort, while also promoting air circulation along your back and shoulders. It’s a great backpack for doing sports or training, the bottom separate pocket fits to carry a basketball, soccer ball, volleyball, or football. And the backpack also perfects for cycling, hiking, travel, school, dating, weekend getaway, shopping, etc.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Basketballs and soccer balls can fit into big duffel bags but are too large to fit into most backpacks. Duffels can be awkward, though, because they’re long and worn on the body’s sides. Backpacks are more convenient because they are strapped onto the back; it was only a matter of time until someone invented the convenient basketball backpack.
Basketball (and soccer) backpack bags should be large enough to hold the ball, shoes, a change of clothing, a towel and other things like laptops, cell phones, drinks, snacks and wallets. Since all of that can get quite heavy, padded straps are a must. Other features to look for include ventilated compartments to air out stinky socks and cleats, zippered compartments and water bottle holders on the sides.
These backpacks start at around 18 inches in height but can be as tall as 23 inches, and storage capacities can range from 20 to 40 liters. Many are made from lightweight, 100% polyester or nylon, with mesh compartments. These materials are not 100% waterproof, but they are usually water-resistant. You won’t want to toss one in the washing machine, but you should be able to clean it and do so often because sports equipment gets stinky, and the smells will transfer to the backpack material.
The Buying Guide
- Athletes have different-sized feet, and some basketball bags are too small to hold extra-large shoes. Read the product description; most will show the maximum size the bag can fit.
- The zippered compartments should be easily accessible, whether or not the ball is in the bag.
- Bags with wet and dry storage compartments allow you to separate clean and dirty things from the rest of the items.
- Adjustable shoulder straps (make sure they’re padded) are another excellent backpack feature.
- Youth basketball backpacks are smaller than adult ones.
- You don’t have to only use basketball and soccer bags for sports!
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide