Glow With Us Industrial Glow Sticks, 6-Inch
Last updated date: October 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glow Sticks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glow Stick you should buy.
Update as October 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Glow Sticks for a detailed review of all the top glow sticks.
You'll get 25 industrial-grade glow sticks and lanyards in this set, each designed to glow for 12 to 14 hours. You can choose from eight different solid colors or a multicolor option. These glow sticks have an estimated lifespan of three years.
In our analysis, the Glow With Us Glow With Us Industrial Glow Sticks, 6-Inch placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Glow With Us bulk wholesale glow products are manufactured with lab tested raw materials following stringent steps of industrial manufacturing quality control to ensure brightness intensity, vibrant colors and glowing duration all exceeding high standards.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glow Sticks
Light sources typically require a battery or power outlet of some sort. But there is one light source that can be activated by merely bending the tube that encases it. Glow sticks use a chemical solution partitioned off from another chemical solution. When you bend the stick, that glass partition breaks, allowing the two solutions to mix together and emit a glowing light.
The invention of glow sticks began in the 1960s, when scientists sought to create a chemical version of a firefly. It took a while for the creation to make its way to children’s parties and dance clubs, though. Initially, they were designed to be used as emergency roadside flares, and traffic glow sticks are still used by consumers and emergency personnel.
But over the years, glow sticks have evolved significantly. In addition to children playing with them, adults also wear them to liven up events. You’ll see them at amusement parks, parties, festivals and wherever else people are partying and having fun.
Glow sticks can also be functional beyond roadside emergencies. Some use them as light sources while camping or participating in other outdoor activities after sunset. Glow sticks typically retain their glow for at least eight hours, which makes them perfect for lighting an area overnight. They need no power source and can be tossed out after being used, which comes in handy when you’re packing up to go on an outdoor excursion.
The Glow Stick Buying Guide
- Before buying glow sticks, consider how you’ll be using them. If you want to wear them as a bracelet, you’ll need to make sure there’s a clasp and that the clasp is high-quality enough to hold for hours. For necklaces, look for a design that lets you hook multiple glow sticks together. If you’re buying one for a campsite, make sure it has a hook that lets you hang it on your tent or another nearby surface.
- Some glow sticks come with a lanyard, allowing you to hang your glow stick from it like a pendant.
- Although you can use a glow stick only once, there are a few ways to extend its lifespan. One is to crack it in various other places throughout its length. This will sometimes give you a little more glow after the original light has dissipated. Other methods include putting it in the freezer for a time, shaking it and pouring some hot water over it.
- Be careful not to be too rough with your glow stick. You can break the glow stick’s outer casing, making the chemical inside leak out.
- Look for a glow stick that promises to be safe and nontoxic, especially if you’ll be distributing it to children.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide