Glassartist Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8
Last updated date: December 25, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Markers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Marker you should buy.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Glassartist Glassartist Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8 placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note January 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Glass Marker for a detailed review of all the top glass markers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
ENDLESS CREATIVE POSSIBILITY So many different ways you can be creative with these glass marker, you can create personalized wine glass or to make a drink markers but you can also paint on any other glass surface such as glass door, windows, jars, mirrors, bottles, plates and so much more ! MAKE EVERY OCCASION MEMORABLE Drawing a beautiful glass decoration on your glassware instead of regular wine charm or writing glass name tags to make sure your guests will Never lose or mixed their glasses again, will make sure every party or event you arrange will be a memorable one with this drink markers. 8 VIBRANT AND BEAUTIFUL COLORS The variety of 8 wine markers set colors: black, silver, gold, red, purple, pink, blue, and green. give you the option to replace your wine glass charms with a colorful drawing. Premium quality drink marker will be perfect also to give as wine accessories gift. And more important it is non toxic and Easy to use. QUICK DRYING AND EASY ERASABLE MARKER After writing on glass with the wine glass marker you need to wait only a few moments for the paint to dry and more important when the party is over it is super easy to clean the glass just wash the washable marker paint with a little warm water and erase the colors with the supplied cleaning cloth. HOLIDAYS STENCIL AND CLEANING CLOTH The Glass Artist wine marker include a HolidayS Stencil sheet with lovable Christmas shapes which will help you to draw easily AND a Cleaning cloth which will help you clean your drinking glass from the wine glass markers set paint after use.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Markers
Did you know that glass markers not only work brilliantly on glass surfaces, but they can also be used on whiteboards, chalkboards, ceramic, metal and plastic surfaces as well? You can use them to label your guests’ drinks, present a lecture to a class or leave your child or spouse a loving message on the bathroom mirror. If you’re in the market for a set of glass markers, keep the following information in mind while you shop.
Choose a glass marker set that is non-toxic, especially if you are using it to label glasses, spices or other food items. The Reload Joy Metallic Glass Markers, Set of 5 meets this criterion. It’s also smudge-free and won’t be affected by condensation or the cooler temperatures produced by frozen beverages.
Decide what type of colored glass markers you’re looking for. You can opt for traditional plain colors, or a set like The Wine Glass Marker Glass Markers, Set of 5, which features vibrant metallic colors.
Consider any extras the glass marker set may have to offer. For example, the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 comes in an attractive gift box. Other models include a microfiber cleaning cloth.
Check for any guarantees or warranties that protect your purchase. The GAINWELL Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8 comes with a lifetime guarantee. If you’re unhappy with your purchase at any time or for any reason, you can request a full refund. Other companies offer everything from money-back guarantees to 100% satisfaction guarantees.
DWYM Fun Fact
Not only is it possible to come across glass funnels created by lightning striking sand, but you can also find glass made from rapidly solidified lava. Here are a few more interesting facts about glass:
- Glass doesn’t wear out, so it can be recycled an indefinite number of times.
- We all know recycling is good for the environment, but did you know recycled glass can result in a 20% reduction in air pollution?
- The largest collection of glass art exists at the Corning Museum of Glass in New York. They have an astounding 45,000 pieces of art made from glass.
The Glass Marker Buying Guide
- It is important to note that the markers can’t be wiped off of porous surfaces.
- To clean the marker off your glass, you can either use a microfiber cleaning cloth or a little warm water mixed with a drop of liquid dish detergent and a lint-free cloth.
- Some marker tips are wide and not good for creating detailed designs. If you desire to draw instead of simply writing out a name, you’ll want to look for a set of glass markers with a fine tip.
- You’ll need to use dark-colored markers on light surfaces and light-colored markers on dark surfaces. Otherwise, they will be hard to read.
- While glass markers are generally similar in price, you’ll find there are a few factors that influence the overall cost. The GAINWELL Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8 is one of the cheapest sets on the market, as the markers are not metallic like many others. The Wine Glass Marker Glass Markers, Set of 5 and the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 are slightly less than the more expensive Reload Joy Metallic Glass Markers, Set of 5, which comes with an extra microfiber cleaning cloth.