UltraBrite Air Fan and Light
Last updated date: September 30, 2019
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bladeless Fans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bladeless Fans you should buy.
Update as October 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bladeless Fan for a detailed review of all the top bladeless fans.
In our analysis of 161 expert reviews, the UltraBrite Air Fan and Light placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Long lasting LED 35,000 hours super bright LED reading light produces eye-pleasing natural daylight Light emitting panel provides powerful yet even light without harsh glare or shadows. Latest technology bulbs are energy efficient and consume only 12 Watts of power. Save money and lower your power bills. Features a unique bladeless fan with no noisy spinning blades. The bladeless fan provides effective cooling with smooth stream of powerful air flow. Three fan speed level adjustments for just the right amount of cooling. Use this eye protective table lamp while reading, working, studying or relaxing. Modern design suitable for use at the office, computer desk, living room, college dorm room or as a nightstand light by your bedside. Adjustable light intensity allows you to dim the lamp to suit the time of day or your mood. Enjoy comfortable, non-flickering light for stress-free productivity and down-time. Adjustable gooseneck stand swivels, tilts, rotates and allows you to position the light in any direction. Sensor touch On/Off buttons for fan and light brightness. Elegantly designed with a fashionable white and gray color scheme. , AC adapter, User Manual, Around the Clock Customer Support. 1 - 2.1 USB Port 1 - 1.0 USB Port 3 Speed Fan Dimmer Function 3 Lighting Modes Touch Control
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bladeless Fans
Bladeless fans may be a bit pricier than their bladed counterparts, but they bring plenty of benefits. The design itself makes it a conversation piece. Chances are, some people you know have never even seen one in person. But there are plenty of other great reasons to choose a bladeless fan for your home or office.
Safety is one of the top reasons. If you have little ones around, a fan with blades can add stress you don’t need. If someone sticks a finger or an object in the areas where a blade would normally be, on a bladeless fan, it’s completely safe.
When it’s time to clean dust and debris from your bladeless fan, it’s far easier than with a fan with blades. You don’t have to work around those blades, after all, which makes it a breeze. However, some bladeless fans tend to attract dust and potentially create more work for you.
Once you move beyond the bladeless aspect of a fan, many of the same features you expect from any fan apply. Some fans oscillate, cooling off a bigger area, while others are set up only to blast air directly. But even with oscillating fans, it’s important to check blowing power to make sure you’ll get the force you need if you’re trying to cool a large room.
If you’re using your fan in a bedroom or other living space, a remote control can come in handy. One thing to look for is whether you’ll have all the controls you need on the fan itself. Some fans put all the controls on the remote, which leaves you unable to adjust settings if you misplace it.
Timers also come with many bladeless fans. With a built-in timer, you can set your fan to work for a specific time period, then automatically shut off. This might be good if you use your fan to help you fall asleep at night, but you want to conserve energy by having it shut off once you’ve drifted off.
The Bladeless Fans Buying Guide
- The first thing to consider is how easy it will be to set your fan up once you take it out of the box. Some models come preassembled, which means you can take them out of the package, plug them in and immediately enjoy cool air. With other models, you’ll need to assemble them at the base, which is just a matter of snapping two parts together and tightening a locking nut. Once you’ve done that, the tower will slide right into the base.
- Once the fan is in place, working the settings becomes the next challenge. Look for a fan that has touch buttons that make it easy to choose the setting you want. You’ll just press the fan button until you reach the level of cooling you want and enjoy.
- One of the best things about bladeless fans is that they’re easier to clean than those with blades. However, some fans have louvered vents for adjusting airflow. Those vents make cleanup a little more challenging. The Dyson Cool Air Multiplier Tower Fan has air-intake vents that can pull dust inward, and you’ll have to vacuum those on a fairly regular basis. It’s important to follow the manufacturer’s directions for cleaning to avoid damaging the motor.
- Although cooling power can be subjective, each fan has its own way of cooling an area. Some models have a high-velocity blower, making them ideal for those wanting a blast of air rather than more subtle cooling. If you want multiple options for your cooling, consider the Dyson Cool Air Multiplier Tower Fan, which offers a wide range of settings. You may also want to consider a fan that has both speed and noise level settings.
- Oscillation can come in handy, particularly when cooling a large room. There are fans that oscillate at 45 degrees, with louvers that allow you to direct air. Other fans can circulate air at a rate of approximately 110 cubic feet per minute, making them best for small to midsized rooms. Look for a Dyson that uses Air Multiplier technology, as this allows it to spread air around. One of the best things about these fans is that they reduce energy use by 30%. The larger Dyson Cool Air Multiplier Tower Fan also uses Air Multiplier technology and energy efficiency to provide cooling without doing major damage to your utility bill.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide