GARDRIT Eco-Friendly Nylon Large Soft-Sided Cooler, 60-Can
Last updated: February 15, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Large Soft-Sided Coolers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Large Soft-Sided Cooler you should buy.
This large soft-sided cooler is a huge space saver, as it's collapsible when not in use. It's perfect for weekend camping trips or spending the day at the beach. The cooler has a 60-can capacity and features both inner and outer pockets.In our analysis of 150 expert reviews, the GARDRIT Eco-Friendly Nylon Large Soft-Sided Cooler, 60-Can placed 4th when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Large capacity – (L x W x H)16.1″×12.6″×11.8″.GARDRIT Cooler Bag holds 39L /10gal by volume, with a load capacity over 70 pounds which can hold 60cans (330ml)at the same time. It is ideal for camping, hiking, BBQ, etc. Leakproof & keep cool/warm – The exterior is made of Nylon Fabric which is easy to dry for storage. The interior lining is made from eco-friendly PEVA liner and padded with 8mm EPE foam for great thermal resistance. The premium food-grade liner is water-resistant and dirt-proof interior of insulated cooler makes it easy to clean. Portability & outer pockets – Four-layer thermal insulation bag keeps food and drinks cool and large enough for a 6-pack. Side handle and shoulder strap makes it easy to carry; features YKK zippers, with an extra corkscrew. Collapsible soft cooler – This is an excellent design, suitable size, easy to store portable ice pack. You can fold it flat and pack it in your luggage, or store frozen food while shopping. Made with high-quality 600D polyester fabric and reinforced zippers to ensure maximum durability. Features an Ultra Safe leak-proof, easy-clean interior lining. The soft leakproof lining is also easy to clean simply wipe down with a wet cloth.
Large Soft-Sided Cooler Rankings
Is it your turn to bring the drinks for your child’s sports team? Are you having a picnic in the park with a group of friends? Perhaps you’re taking your family on a camping trip for the weekend. If any of these ring true, you’ll need a large soft-sided cooler instead of a smaller model. As you browse through the available options, keep the following features in mind:
Start by examining the materials used to make the cooler. Soft canvas materials are great for day-to-day activities, like sporting events and home barbecues, but you’ll need a tougher exterior for hiking and camping trips. The Arctic Zone Titan Deep Freeze, 30-Can has an exterior that is abrasion and puncture resistant. It’s not going to rip if it brushes up against a tree branch.
Take a look at the insulation next. In addition to heat-welded seams that prevent leaks, you’ll want to check that the insulation has been treated with anti-microbials. This treatment prevents fungus and mildew from forming on the liner. That, in turn, also prevents unpleasant odors from developing.
Consider the large soft-sided cooler’s capacity. Let’s say your child has 15 teammates and they each drink one water bottle per game. A 16-can cooler would be fine. However, if your family of four drinks three cans per day and you’re going to be camping for a total of three days, you’ll need a cooler that can handle 36 beverages.
Review the cooler’s design to see how you’re expected to carry it. Some models offer two different methods for carrying your drinks. There is a set of handles that meet on top of the bag for carrying the cooler with your hands. There’s also a removable should strap, should you wish to attach it and sling the cooler across your shoulder.
Check for any extras that make one large soft-sided cooler stand out over another. For example, some models have a front pocket for storing dry snacks or plastic utensils. Other models also have mesh pockets on the side, as well as bungees and clips for attaching everything from keys to bottle openers to reusable water bottles.
- Even though many of the large soft-sided coolers are treated to keep mold, mildew and fungus at bay, they still need to be cleaned after each use. Dump out any melted ice outside or in your kitchen sink. Use warm water and dish soap to wipe down the inside of the cooler. Rinse clean and either air dry or use a lint-free cloth to remove the water. Don’t zip the cooler shut and place on a storage shelf if any water remains inside.
- Look at the type of material your soft-sided cooler is made out of if it gets dirty. You may be able to wipe it down the same way you did with the inside. Other fabrics, however, may require the use of a spot cleaner made for clothing.
- Depending on what you carry inside your cooler, it may begin to smell slightly over time. The good news is there are several all-natural ways to combat this and restore your cooler so that you can continue to use it for many more years to come. Sprinkle baking soda all over the inside of the cooler and let it sit overnight. Rinse it clean the next morning and the odors should be gone. If you have white distilled vinegar on your shelf and no baking soda, you can spray the vinegar on the inside of the cooler and let it sit for a few minutes before wiping it clean. Vinegar is also a powerful deodorizer and it even has the ability to kill germs.
- Be conscious of how much weight you put in the large soft-sided cooler if you plan on carrying it using the shoulder strap. You don’t want to risk injuring your back.
- When it comes to large soft-sided cooler prices, you’ll see that capacity and materials used make a difference in how much you’ll pay. A 50-can model will naturally cost more than a 30-can cooler.