Garden of Life mykind Organics Prostate Support Men’s Multi-Vitamins, 60-Count
Last updated date: November 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Multi-Vitamins and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Multi-Vitamin you should buy.
Update as November 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Men’s Multi-Vitamins for a detailed review of all the top men's multi-vitamins.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Garden of Life mykind Organics Prostate Support Men's Multi-Vitamins, 60-Count placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ONE DAILY MEN'S: Specially formulated men's multivitamin with prostate support made from nutritious and organic whole foods. VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Once a day multivitamin for men with 15 vitamins and minerals at 100percentage DV or higher. PROSTATE SUPPLEMENT: my kind's vegan multivitamin for men includes selenium for prostate health, B vitamins for energy and heart health, and D3 vitamin from lichen. METHYLCOBALAMIN: Keep your energy and metabolism up with 300percentage Daily Value of Vitamin B12. CERTIFIED ORGANIC MULTIVITAMIN: Vegan, gluten free, non GMO verified whole food multivitamin with NO synthetic binders or fillers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Multi-Vitamins
For many people, taking a multivitamin is part of their daily routine to ensure optimal health. While multivitamins don’t replace a healthy and balanced diet, they provide the body with essential vitamins that may otherwise be neglected.
While they can benefit anybody, men’s multivitamins are especially helpful for those who have a strict diet, such as those who are vegan or vegetarian. If you have any potential deficiencies in your diet, are underweight or don’t get adequate sun exposure year-round, a men’s multi-vitamin may be what your body needs.
People who have chronic long-term medical conditions, such as cancer, diabetes, autoimmune disorders, heart disease and gastric issues may also benefit from taking a daily multivitamin, but it’s important to ask your doctor first.
Keep in mind that while most men’s multivitamins appear to have the same nutrients, it’s vital to check the labels to make sure they have the right amounts of the vitamins you require. Note that men and women need different levels of iron supplements —women require a greater amount than men — as a result, most men don’t need to take a multivitamin with a high quantity of iron.
Magnesium, on the other hand, is required in men’s multivitamins as it helps regulate blood pressure, maintain normal nerve function, and improve the body’s ability to control glucose. Iodine is required for weight and thyroid hormone regulation.
Opt for a men’s multivitamin that contains zinc, which is necessary for a strong immune system while also regulating testosterone. If men are deficient in potassium, it can lead to heart issues or high blood pressure, which is why it is also necessary in men’s multivitamins. Other necessary vitamins include vitamin C for immune function, vitamin D3 for strong bones and vitamin K to prevent blood clots.
The Men's Multi-Vitamin Buying Guide
- Men’s multivitamins are available in varying quantities, such as 60-250 pills per bottle. Consider how often you’ll be taking the multi-vitamin and how many you will need for the long term. Be sure to check the expiration date so that you can use the vitamins before they are no longer suitable to take.
- If you have trouble swallowing large pills, make sure to check the size of the multivitamins you’re ordering, as some can be pretty large. Opt for a smaller pill if you can find it.
- If you are not able to swallow pills or want to avoid swallowing pills, consider getting a gummy men’s multivitamin. Gummies are small and chewable, with almost the same texture as gummy candies. They are easy to take for those that cannot swallow pills but can chew.
- Did you know there is such a thing as taking too many supplements? If you have too much vitamin A in your body, for example, it may result in liver damage. Urinary stone formation could be as a result of excess calcium. People can also experience diarrhea or nausea from taking too much vitamin C.
- Some multivitamins can have an excessive number of fillers or other ingredients that could cause an adverse or allergic reaction. Be sure to carefully read the full ingredient list for the multivitamin to make sure there is nothing in them that may cause harm to you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide