GAINWELL Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8
Last updated date: January 23, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Markers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Marker you should buy.
There are eight vibrant colors in the GAINWELL Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8. Each is made using a food-safe and non-toxic formula, which means you can use the markers to decorate your child's sippy cup or your pet's water bowl. You'll also find they are great for baby showers, engagement parties and birthday celebrations. In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the GAINWELL GAINWELL Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8 placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note January 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Glass Marker for a detailed review of all the top glass markers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
The Simplest way to ensure guests never have a lost glass again "I always found wine charms a bit annoying, as they would clink on the glasses, and always got lost by the end of a party, the number of times I would have to pick them out of the dishwasher! What I really love about these markers is that they don’t have to be used on wine glasses, but any glass, so can be used for everyone, even children! They are a great talking point too. I now find that I use them around the home to leave messages to the family, even on the bathroom mirror!" - Erica At GAINWELL, we’re so confident you’ll love our wine glass markers that if you don’t we’ll refund your entire purchase. Absolutely no risk to you! Reminder : keep the surface dry so that the writing can remain intact.If you want to clean the marker,just need a wet cloth Click Add to Cart at the top of the page and look forward to adding flair to your next gathering. Consider purchasing another set for friends as they’ll want to borrow your pens for their parties too! glass marker Add a fun twist to your party Our specially designed wine glass markers are designed for you to add a fun twist to your party, simply write the guest’s name on their glass or plate and they’ll never lose their drink or food again! At the end of the night, just pop into the dishwasher or wipe with damp cloth or soap and water, and they are good to use again! glass marker Multiple uses It’s really easy to misplace your food and drink at a party, and you don’t want to have tacky, annoying wine charms on your glass either. And what about people that drink beer or soft drinks? These glass marker pens are so versatile, and can be used anywhere. You can even leave some in the bathroom for your guests to write on the mirror, these pens will bring much hilarity to any event! GAINWELL non-toxic food safe marker pens have been designed to be used on numerous surfaces, not just for parties! glass marker glass marker glass marker glass marker Special for your love ones Leave your personal messages on wine bottles for birthday or congratulations. 8 beautiful colors The variety of 8 color give your more choices to leave your mark. The glass markers set is non toxic. Foster imagination Paint on bathroom mirrors or hallway windows, use your imagination and make the world a more beautiful place Washable paint It is super easy to clean the glass just wash the washable marker paint with a little warm water and erase the colors with cleaning cloth.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Markers
Did you know that glass markers not only work brilliantly on glass surfaces, but they can also be used on whiteboards, chalkboards, ceramic, metal and plastic surfaces as well? You can use them to label your guests’ drinks, present a lecture to a class or leave your child or spouse a loving message on the bathroom mirror. If you’re in the market for a set of glass markers, keep the following information in mind while you shop.
Choose a glass marker set that is non-toxic, especially if you are using it to label glasses, spices or other food items. The Reload Joy Metallic Glass Markers, Set of 5 meets this criterion. It’s also smudge-free and won’t be affected by condensation or the cooler temperatures produced by frozen beverages.
Decide what type of colored glass markers you’re looking for. You can opt for traditional plain colors, or a set like The Wine Glass Marker Glass Markers, Set of 5, which features vibrant metallic colors.
Consider any extras the glass marker set may have to offer. For example, the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 comes in an attractive gift box. Other models include a microfiber cleaning cloth.
Check for any guarantees or warranties that protect your purchase. The GAINWELL Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8 comes with a lifetime guarantee. If you’re unhappy with your purchase at any time or for any reason, you can request a full refund. Other companies offer everything from money-back guarantees to 100% satisfaction guarantees.
DWYM Fun Fact
Not only is it possible to come across glass funnels created by lightning striking sand, but you can also find glass made from rapidly solidified lava. Here are a few more interesting facts about glass:
- Glass doesn’t wear out, so it can be recycled an indefinite number of times.
- We all know recycling is good for the environment, but did you know recycled glass can result in a 20% reduction in air pollution?
- The largest collection of glass art exists at the Corning Museum of Glass in New York. They have an astounding 45,000 pieces of art made from glass.
The Glass Marker Buying Guide
- It is important to note that the markers can’t be wiped off of porous surfaces.
- To clean the marker off your glass, you can either use a microfiber cleaning cloth or a little warm water mixed with a drop of liquid dish detergent and a lint-free cloth.
- Some marker tips are wide and not good for creating detailed designs. If you desire to draw instead of simply writing out a name, you’ll want to look for a set of glass markers with a fine tip.
- You’ll need to use dark-colored markers on light surfaces and light-colored markers on dark surfaces. Otherwise, they will be hard to read.
- While glass markers are generally similar in price, you’ll find there are a few factors that influence the overall cost. The GAINWELL Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8 is one of the cheapest sets on the market, as the markers are not metallic like many others. The Wine Glass Marker Glass Markers, Set of 5 and the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 are slightly less than the more expensive Reload Joy Metallic Glass Markers, Set of 5, which comes with an extra microfiber cleaning cloth.