Fuxury Fu Global Plastic Self-Seal Poly Mailers, 100-Count
Last updated date: July 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mailers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mailer you should buy.
Update as July 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Mailers for a detailed review of all the top mailers.
Available in pink and blue, these poly mailers without padding come in larger sizes ranging from 10 by 13 inches to 14.5 by 19 inches. They're waterproof and have a tamper-proof seal.
In our analysis, the Fuxury Fu Global Fuxury Fu Global Plastic Self-Seal Poly Mailers, 100-Count placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
10x13 Poly Mailer & Durable Protection. Usable Size: 10x13"; QTY: Pack of 100 count. Fu Global poly mailers bags a reliable shipping and packaging solution for your retail or online business. These poly shipping mailers are lightweight and easy to ship. They are a great alternative to bulky and expensive shipping boxes. Plastic mailing envelopes are cost-effective, durable, and will help to greatly reduce the cost of shipping. Perfect for packaging non-fragile items. The packing polymailer is used for shipping, packaging, mailing, wrapping. Ideal for mailing clothes, hoodies, apparel, jackets, sweaters, coats, jeans, pillow, mini quilt, shirts, T-shirts, small backpacks, handbags, purses, books, vitamins, supplements, nutrition products and small buissness items, etc. Perfect for online retailers, clothing boutiques, office-supplies, family, stores, shops, crafts, schools and warehouse. Self-Stick and Privacy-Protection. With long-lasting corlored outer surface and dark inner lining, our flexible poly packaging bags are crafted with only the finest materials to protect your items and confidentiality. The top self-adhesive tamper-proof seal make it easy to use without extra tape and the surface layer of our ploy shipping bag is easy for sticking stamps & address labels. Waterproof Shipping Envelopes. Durable polyethylene film provide waterproof, moisture-proof, puncture-proof, tear-proof, which exceptionally protect your packages from being damp or damaging. polybag envelope is sufficient to mail the items on rainy day. You can count on our poly shipping envelopesto keep your packages safe until they reach their destination. Save Your Time and Shipping Cost. Fuxury poly shipping mailer bags are an affordable alternative to standard packaging, and they will help keep your customer's items safe while reducing shipping costs. Plastic mailer bags are great for shipping light and less fragile products, which are light but pretective enough to save you some money on weight for shipping.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mailers
Whether you’re needing to ship products for your home business or send gifts to family and friends, mailers make it easy to ship items and offer some advantages over boxes. These shipping materials don’t take up much space in your home and come in a variety of sizes and colors. Mailers can even save you money versus buying boxes and filling materials.
When it comes to materials, paper and poly mailers are common choices. These types of mailers differ in terms of pros, cons, appearance and ideal use.
Usually yellow or brown, paper mailers can be thicker and more protective than poly mailers. However, since they’re made of paper, they’re also easier to damage if they get wet or caught on something sharp.
Poly mailers have a shinier appearance, are water-resistant and are more flexible for items with an odd shape or sharp angles. Poly mailers can come in a wide range of colors and designs, and this allows for more customizability.
You can choose from mailers that come with or without padding, and the fragility of the contents shipped will play a role in your decision. Mailers with bubble wrap inside are thicker and work well when you plan to ship something that can easily get crushed in the postal machines. On the other hand, mailers without padding are thinner and can do a fine job for mailing flat, non-fragile items like papers.
Whether you go with a paper or poly mailer, you’ll need to take into account the size and shape of the item you’re shipping to choose a mailer with the right size. You’ll find smaller mailers suitable for sending items such as jewelry along with document-sized mailers that can hold larger gifts and papers. It helps to get a slightly larger mailer than you think you’ll need, especially if you’re shipping a thicker item and using a padded mailer.
The Mailer Buying Guide
- Consider checking the shipping service’s pricing and requirements first so you can meet your needs and minimize shipping costs. For example, mailers of a certain size limit, thickness and weight may be classified as envelopes and cost less to mail than packages. Slightly larger or heavier mailers may fall into the packages category with higher rates, so you’ll want to choose carefully.
- Mailers usually are self-sealing with an adhesive you expose by peeling off a protective strip, but you can always add some tape around the seal for extra security. You can also look for tamper-proof seals for peace of mind.
- If you’re wondering which size mailer you should purchase, first measure the height, width and length of the product you plan to ship. To decide on a minimum width for the mailer, add the product height and width plus 1/4 of an inch extra. You can add twice the height plus the length and an extra 1/4 of an inch to get the minimum length for the mailer.
- Whether you get a padded or unpadded mailer, you can still wrap your item in some bubble wrap to give it extra protection during shipping.
- If you plan to ship something heavy, large or fragile, you’ll likely want to skip the mailer and go with a box instead.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide