Furinno Turn-N-Tube Multipurpose Shelf, 4- Shelves
Last updated date: February 17, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Basement Storage and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Basement Storage you should buy.
Update as February 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Basement Storage for a detailed review of all the top basement storage.
This shelf is super easy to assemble. Just slide the tubes through the holes. Multiple color options helps you find the look that you prefer. Each shelf holds up to 25 pounds, so it's a great option for storing items like extra household decor and clothing.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Furinno Turn-N-Tube Shelf, 4-Shelves placed 4th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Furinno Home living storage and organization Series: 4-Tier no tools tube shelving unit. (1) unique structure: open display rack, shelves provide easy storage and display for decorative and home living accessories. Suitable for rooms needing vertical storage area. Designed to meet the demand of low cost but durable and efficient furniture. It is proven to be the most popular RTA furniture due to its functionality, price, and the no hassle assembly. (2) smart Design: easy assembly and no tools required. A smart design that uses durable recycled PVC tubes and engineered particleboard that withstand heavy weight. Just repeat the twist, turn and stack mechanism, and the whole unit can be assembled within 10 minutes. Experience the fun of D-I-Y even with your kids. (3) : The E2 grade particleboard is manufactured in Malaysia and comply with the rules of production. There is no foul smell, durable and the material is the most stable amongst the particleboards. The PVC tube is made from recycled plastic and is tested for its durability. A simple attitude towards lifestyle is reflected directly on the design of Furinno furniture, creating a trend of simply nature. All the products are produced and assembled 100-percent in Malaysia. Care instructions: wipe clean with clean damped cloth. Avoid using harsh chemicals.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Basement Storage
If your house is among the 42% of standalone homes in America that has a basement, you probably realize it’s a great place to store things. But your basement can both function as a storage area and be a useful place for your family and guests to hang out. The key is to invest in shelving that gets items out of boxes and neatly organized against walls.
But there are different options for basement storage. One popular choice is to use hardware similar to what you see in garages to hang the shelving on the wall. With that method, you can use hooks and shelving to store items. This keeps your storage as close to the wall as possible, leaving plenty of floor space free for recreational activities.
There is also plenty of shelving items you can buy that you assemble wherever you want. Some even have wheels that allow you to move the shelves around as needed. This frees you up to rearrange your basement storage as your tastes change over the years.
Before you start looking around for shelving, take an inventory of what you have, keeping in mind that you’ll probably add to your storage over the years. If you plan to store items in tubs, you’ll likely need plenty of space between shelves, whereas smaller items you’re setting up might not need as much space.
One great thing about shelving is that you can add to it over the years. You can buy multiple shelving units that you set up side by side for a uniform look that makes your basement appear well organized. Keep in mind if you go this route, though, that if you decide to add to your storage a couple of years down the road, the exact unit you’re buying now may no longer be available. It may be wise to invest in extra shelving units now that you leave empty, giving you room to grow your storage over the years.
The Basement Storage Buying Guide
- It’s important to pay close attention to the measurements of the shelving unit you’ll buy. You may find it takes up more space than you realize. Also, basements can be limited on ceiling space, so note the height of the shelving you’re choosing before you buy.
- The finish of shelving can vary. Whether you go with steel, plastic or some other material, you may be able to choose from multiple colors.
- The number and space between shelves come into play when you’re shopping. You probably already know the size and amount of the items you’ll be storing, so keep that in mind as you’re researching.
- It’s also important to note the weight capacity of each shelf. Some shelves can hold hundreds of pounds, where others are limited to only a dozen or two. In many cases, this won’t matter, but if you ever need to store heavier items, you’ll need to keep these limitations in mind.
- Basements can sometimes be less level than the flooring in the rest of your house. If you’re buying a shelving unit for your basement, look for one that has adjustable leveling built in so that you can stabilize it.
- Shelving units that have wheels can be especially useful if you ever need to move your storage to another area of the basement.
- Assembly can take time, so note that you might need to prepare to put your shelving unit together once you have it. If you aren’t handy with a screwdriver, look for a unit that has minimal assembly requirements.
- If your basement is prone to flooding, you may want to invest in a shelving solution that elevates your items. A wall-mounted option could be best in this case. If there’s any risk of flooding at all, make sure valuable items like photos are either stored up high or on an upper floor of your home.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide