Fullclean Upgraded Dyson Wall Accessory Holder
Last updated date: July 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dyson Accessory Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dyson Accessory Holder you should buy.
Update as July 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Dyson Accessory Holder for a detailed review of all the top dyson accessory holders.
You'll get 10 slots in this holder, allowing you to store all your accessories in one place. This holder is compatible with the newer V15 Dyson model, as well as models V11, V10, V8 and V7. Three of the adaptors rotate 360 degrees in case you need to adjust the direction of your attachments to make more space.
In our analysis, the Fullclean Fullclean Upgraded Dyson Wall Accessory Holder placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Compatible with Dyson V15 V7 V11 V10 V8 docking station and attachments including motorized parts. More Adapters Than Ever: Unlike usual 6-adapters accessories holder,there are 10 adapters in this mount holder set.You can put almost all your dyson attachments together on these adapters to make sure no more messy while protecting dyson V7 V10 V11 V8 attachments. To Drill or Not To Drill?All Up To You: You can simply put both mounts on the docking station to avoid drilling holes on the wall,or you can also screw the mount on the wall with 8 expanding screws comes in the package. 360 Degree Rotatable Adapters: Three adapters of each mount are made to be 360 degree rotatable so you can adjust direction of the attachments to prevent them from colliding and rubbing against each other. Premium Design Compact Look: Made of durable abs plastic with full polishing crafts,with original-looked colour which fits your dyson vacuum and attachments perfectly and naturally.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dyson Accessory Holders
Dyson vacuum cleaners are versatile and powerful, making them a popular household staple. But when your vacuum isn’t in use, you’ll need to recharge it. The docking station that comes with most Dyson vacuum models is built to only hold two accessories, which is a problem if you have some of the many accessories you can buy to go with it.
That’s where an accessory holder can help out. Often designed to match the docking station, you set this holder up to store all those extra vacuum accessories you can’t squeeze onto the docking station.
But if you’re looking for an accessory holder, there are a couple of things to consider. First, you’ll need to make sure the holder you choose is compatible with your model of Dyson. The newer V15 Detect vacuum cleaners will need accessory holders built to work with some of their unique accessories.
You’ll also need to take a look at your accessories before you buy storage for them. You’ll need a holder with ports that can handle the accessories you have. If you have brush heads, you’ll need somewhere to store those as well, and some holders have areas specifically for those. If you only have a few accessories and you don’t think you’ll add on many more, most holders should be able to easily accommodate your needs.
The Dyson Accessory Holder Buying Guide
- Installation is one of the top differentiators of Dyson accessory holders. You can buy some that are meant to stand on a base, with no installation required. But many will require you drill a hole to mount them to the wall. You can also find accessory holders that will attach to the docking station and act as an extension of your current setup.
- Some accessory holders are built to replace your docking station, adding on tunnels to help with cord management. If you aren’t committed to a docking station you’ve already installed, this could be an option.
- You won’t want your accessories slipping off after you’ve stored them. Some accessory holders lock your items in place until you press a button to eject them.
- In most cases, an accessory holder should more than capably handle your accessories. But check to see if there’s a maximum capacity on the one you buy.
- If your accessory holder requires installation, make sure all the necessary hardware is included in the box.
- Some accessory holders have adjustable ports that allow you to store a variety of accessories without being limited by circumference.
- For holders with a capacity to hold a large number of accessories in a small space, look for a design that lets you rotate the holders a little in case you want to make room.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide