Freetrack Women’s Waterproof Rain Jacket
Last updated date: October 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Waterproof Jackets For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Waterproof Jacket For Women you should buy.
Update as July 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Waterproof Jackets For Women for a detailed review of all the top waterproof jackets for women.
This jacket is able to resist heavy rainstorms, thanks to seams that are sealed to help it hold up to hydrostatic pressure. The storm snap has a closure over the zipper to keep rain from getting in from every direction. You can even wear this jacket on a warmer day, thanks to underarm vents that help release built-up moisture and keep air flowing.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the Freetrack Women's Waterproof Rain Jacket placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hand Wash Only. RAINCOAT FOR WOMEN. The women's jacket spring, made of 100% quality polyester with anti- splashing treatment with fully sealed seams can withstand hydrostatic pressure of WR10000 to save you from unexpected showers. A storm flap with snap closure covers the center front 2-way zipper to keep rain stay out. VENTED SYSTEM. The windbreaker women have skin-friendly lining allows you to wear trench coats over T-shirts or sweater. Zippered underarm vents let you quickly regulate the internal temperature by releasing built-up moisture and increasing airflow. LARGE CAPACITY. This is a lightweight jacket for women with great sun protection and moisture resistance. Two deep snap-flap, top-entry hand pockets with fleece lining can well protect your valuables also provide enough warmth in cold weather. 1 Interior zipper pocket and earphone jack for your 6.5" phone. CUSTOMIZED FIT. The women’s waterproof jacket is hooded with an adjustable drawstring collar for better facial coverage. Adjustable VELCRO cuffs contribute to a customizable fit. Packable rain jacket with one unique packable bag to fold into one bag, you can go anywhere to enjoy your time. With one unique reflective logo and a reflective stripe on the back, this raincoat has 4 reflective edgings on the front and sleeves, so nice to be safe in the evening road walking. BONUS TIP. The hiking gear essentials raincoat for women with seam-sealed construction and silky lining can provide a comfortable, breathable and waterproof experience. A quick shake will remove water off the rain poncho. Recommended hand wash, dry clean, or machine wash with a laundry bag, no iron, to protect the waterproof performance. Great for climbing, cycling, camping, hiking, running, traveling, and other outdoor sports in all seasons.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Waterproof Jackets For Women
Over the years, technology has made it easy to manufacture a rain jacket that’s both lightweight and water-resistant. But there are so many different options now, it can be tough to know which one to choose. Paying close attention to the details on a rain jacket can help you find the best protection.
All the waterproof fabric in the world won’t help you if rainwater can slip in through the zipper or the seams. A high-quality rain jacket will have those features built in. But you’ll also want to look for a jacket marked as windproof. A wind-resistant jacket won’t necessarily keep you dry on the days when wind gusts are high.
Another feature to look for in a waterproof jacket is breathability. When it’s rainy outside, the warm, moist air between your body and the jacket can create an uncomfortable environment. Breathable jackets are typically designed to take advantage of something called moisture vapor transfer, which encourages the warm air to travel out of the jacket.
Lastly, if you’ll be carrying items with you, pockets can come in handy. But make sure your jacket has pockets that keep your items dry, especially if you’ll be storing electronics. Internal pockets can be especially useful for this.
The Waterproof Jacket For Women Buying Guide
- Many waterproof jackets aren’t machine washable. You’ll need to wash these jackets by hand and hang them to dry.
- Water-resistant and waterproof aren’t the same thing. Pay close attention to make sure you know what you’re getting.
- Some rain jackets are lightweight enough that you can pack them up and take them with you in a purse or backpack pocket. This can allow you to keep one handy at all times in case you need it, but it might not be as rainproof and windproof as a jacket that’s less lightweight.
- Rain jackets are designed to fit a range of sizes and builds, but many have adjustable cuffs and drawstrings at the bottom to help you tighten them and achieve a perfect fit. Some women’s jackets also have a drawstring at the waist area for a more flattering fit.
- A rain jacket with a removable hood will give your jacket a little more versatility.
- When considering fit, keep in mind that you’ll need to be able to wear your rain jacket on days when you’re wearing bulkier items, like sweaters and suit jackets, in addition to those days when you just have on a T-shirt.
- Some rain jackets fall below the hip to give your waist area protection against rain and wind.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide