Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle Touchscreen Smartwatch, Black & Brown
Last updated date: March 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fossil Watches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fossil Watch you should buy.
Update as March 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fossil Watches for a detailed review of all the top fossil watches.
Get hundreds of apps at your fingertips with this Fossil watch. It also tracks your heart rate and physical activity. You can stay connected to calls and texts as well.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Fossil Gen 5 Carlyle Touchscreen Smartwatch, Black & Brown placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Smartwatches powered with Wear OS by Google work with iPhone and Android Phones. Case size: 44mm; Band size: 22mm; interchangeable with all Fossil 22mm bands. Battery: 24 Hr + multi day extended mode **Varies based on usage and after updates install**. USB cable with magnetic charger snaps to rings on watch caseback and spins 360 degrees for ease of use. Charge up to 80% in under an hour. Heatlh and fitness: Heart Rate & Activity Tracking using Google Fit; Built-in GPS for distance tracking; Swimproof design 3ATM; New wellness enchancements allow you to track sleep history, monitor your restfulness and set sleep goals. Lifestyle: This smart watch has always on display with thousands of watch faces to personalize your look and always see the time. Hundreds of apps from assistant to fitness, payments, music, social, news, games, stop watches, and more. With a swimproof design and charging in less than an hour, it’s perfect for all your activities. Smart watch functions: Stay connected with notifications for calls, texts, apps and automatic time, time zone and calendar syncing. Never miss a call – answer and make calls directly on your watch when your phone is out of reach.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fossil Watches
Fossil is a watch brand with a wide range of styles, with something to interest every type of buyer. Whether you prefer classic, vintage-inspired pieces with warm tones and leather, or more modern digital watches with metallic straps, you can find a Fossil watch that’s perfect for you. Fossil has been a leader in watch craftsmanship for several decades. In addition to making watches under the Fossil brand, they also make watches for other top brands including Kate Spade, DKNY, Diesel, Armani Exchange and more.
As a result of their high quality, stunning designs and long-term durability, Fossil watches are admired by customers everywhere. Fossil watches are not only well crafted but also affordable and competitively priced for value.
Deciding on a Fossil watch for you begins with the style you want. Consider whether you prefer a more traditional or contemporary look and whether you’re going for classic elegance and sophistication or a trendsetting style. If you are a frequent traveler, you may prefer a Fossil watch with multiple time zones. Also consider whether you want a digital or analog display. In addition to the time, you can also get Fossil watches that have smart features like GPS tracking, heart rate monitoring, mobile payments and much more.
The Fossil Watch Buying Guide
- Fossil watches are ideal for people who are into fashion and want to carefully choose accessories that showcase their personal sense of style. However, unlike other designer brands, Fossil watches are more affordable and budget-friendly for most people, making this a major advantage of the brand.
- Working with top watch designers in the industry, Fossil creates watches that stand out on your wrist. They feature eye-catching designs that are classic yet modern. This means you can pair a Fossil watch with any look. Whether you’re going to an important business meeting, attending a wedding or just hanging out with your friends, your Fossil watch will work nicely with your outfit.
- Fossil watches are often made from stainless steel, which makes them highly reliable and durable. The sturdy construction reduces the amount of repair you will need over time.
- Keep in mind that while some Fossil watches may be water-resistant, this is not the same as being waterproof. You cannot go swimming for a long time while wearing your watch, for example, or take a long bath with it on. Being water-resistant just means that the watch can work if it gets a little wet, but it should not be submerged into water for long periods of time. If you get your watch battery replaced, then you will have to ensure that they re-seal the components for water resistance.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide