Fosmon Stainless Steel Tank Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner
Last updated date: March 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner you should buy.
Update as March 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top ultrasonic jewelry cleaners.
This ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is user-friendly and has just three buttons on the front of the unit. It has a larger water tank, which allows for cleaning a wider range of items. In fact, the unit can handle everything from razors to eyeglasses to small tools.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the Fosmon Stainless Steel Tank Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ULTRASONIC CLEANER CLEANS WITH WAVES. Using only water, the ultrasonic cleaner generates 42,000 Hz of ultrasonic waves that gently remove dirt and grime in short amount of time without using harsh chemicals. Safe for almost anything, like jewelry, watches, eyewear, personal care like dentures or shaving blades, and small household items, like keys and small tools, or utensils. 18 PRESET CYCLE TIMER FOR A CUSTOMIZED CLEANING. Choose one of the 18 preset cycle times on the ultrasonic cleaner to clean items in as little as 90sec to 30min for those items that need a little extra. 3 EASY TO USE BUTTONS WITH EASY TO READ DISPLAY. With the push of the time button, you give yourself access to the 18 timer setting s on the ultrasonic cleaner. Push the reset button to adjust your timer setting. Push the ON/OFF button when you are finished cleaning. The easy to read digital LED display illuminates to show you where the cleaning process is at. GENEROUS WATER TANK WITH SPACE FOR ANY ITEM. The ultrasonic cleaner has a stainless steel tank that holds 20oz (600 mL) of water, and with interior dimensions of 155x95x52mm (6.1x3.7x2.1in), you can fit almost anything from the size of an earring up to the size of a pair of eyeglasses. LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY. This product comes with a limited lifetime warranty. Please refer to Fosmon’s website for more information.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaners
If you or anyone in your family wears jewelry, you’ll want to consider purchasing an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. This machine offers many benefits. It saves time by allowing you to clean several pieces of jewelry at once. It also has the ability to clean in and around all of the jewelry’s small cracks and crevices that you may not be able to reach when cleaning the jewelry by hand.
Ultrasonic jewelry cleaners work extremely well to remove dirt particles from items submerged in a liquid through the use of high-frequency sound waves. It’s the ultrasonic energy that causes tiny bubbles to form and pop and act like natural scrub brushes. The entire process takes just a few minutes, as long as the unit is equipped with a high-quality transducer.
As you browse the available ultrasonic jewelry cleaners, you’ll want to consider the size of the unit and the number of jewelry pieces you own. The Tacklife Compact Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner is on the smaller side, which makes it a better choice for individuals who don’t wear jewelry often or who don’t have a lot of storage space. Larger units are ideal for eyeglasses, kitchen utensils and even some household tools.
Review how easy the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner is to use. For example, there are cleaners that have just one on/off button. Once the unit is turned on, it cleans for five minutes before automatically shutting off. With 42,000-hertz ultrasound waves, each piece of jewelry will experience a full 360-degree deep cleaning.
Consider an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner that has a few extra bells and whistles, like the Magnasonic Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner. This unit offers five preset cleaning cycles, so users can choose between 90, 180, 280, 380 and 480 seconds with just the tap of a button. It also uses an LCD digital display that is easy to read. The cleaning basket is on the larger side and able to accommodate 20 ounces worth of jewelry at any given time.
The Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner Buying Guide
- To get the best cleaning, make sure you don’t overcrowd the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner’s basket.
- Some ultrasonic jewelry cleaner’s come with a complimentary cleaning solution; however, it’s recommended that you add a few drips of a liquid dish soap to get the best clean. Some company’s also state that allowing the pieces to soak in the solution for 4 to 5 minutes before turning the machine on is helpful in removing stains and long-term scale.
- If you have any silver jewelry pieces that have become tarnished, you’ll need to spend a little bit of time pre-cleaning them before you place them in the ultrasonic jewelry cleaning machine.
- Always read the ultrasonic jewelry cleaner’s care guide to see what can and cannot be cleaned in the machine. Some machines can’t handle porous stones and others don’t recommend cleaning glasses that have been scratched or have any damage to the lens’s protective coating.
- It’s a good idea to consult with a professional jeweler if you have any questions about whether a special jewelry piece is safe to place in your ultrasonic cleaner.
- Once your jewelry has been cleaned in the ultrasonic machine, you’ll want to rinse it off with water and either set it out to air dry or use a can of compressed air to dry it more quickly.
- Size and added features play a role in the cost of an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner. The Tacklife Compact Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner is extremely affordable, as it is smaller in size. You’ll pay the most for the Magnasonic Professional Ultrasonic Jewelry Cleaner, as it can handle larger jewelry pieces and has a professional-quality build.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide