FOREST FLOOR Wood Grain Interlocking Foam Floor Mats
Last updated date: November 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wood Floor Mats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wood Floor Mat you should buy.
Update as November 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wood Floor Mat for a detailed review of all the top wood floor mats.
Choose from 6, 12 or 28 tiles to create 24, 48 or 100 square feet of faux wood flooring. These tiles are available in a variety of faux wood colors, including a unique forest green. Detachable border pieces let you finish off the edges once you've locked all the pieces in place.
In our analysis, the FOREST FLOOR FOREST FLOOR Wood Grain Interlocking Foam Floor Mats placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
2 removable borders come pre-attached to each tile, making assembly simple and hassle-free. Wood grain EVA foam mats can handle most minor messes and are easy to wipe clean after a hectic playdate or hard workout. Our brand began as a mom and dad on the hunt for safe and affordable flooring for their two young children. Today, we sell so much more: style, comfort, and safety.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wood Floor Mats
Interlocking floor mats let you easily provide flooring for an area. You can join the pieces together and cover a small area or a larger one, with sizes available well above 100 square feet. Best of all, you can buy them in faux wood designs that create attractive flooring for any space.
One big benefit of wood floor mats is that they’re typically well cushioned. You can set them up in an area like a kitchen or office and give yourself a comfortable workspace. If you have young children, floor mats provide a cushy place for playing, whether they’re crawling or sitting for long periods of time.
Wood floor mats can also add a classy touch to your tradeshow booth. Since you’ll be standing for long periods of time, having a little extra padding can help reduce the stress on your joints. When the event is over, you can pull up the individual mats and store them for use the next time.
In addition to being easy to store, interlocking floor mats are easy to set up and remove. You simply slip the pieces together and press everything into place. Because they’re individual mats that work together, you can choose the size, width and length you want.
The Wood Floor Mat Buying Guide
- When your mat is set up, you’ll end up with jagged outer edges with no pieces remaining to fit into them. Many mat sets come with a detachable corner piece that will finish those edges off and give you a nice, squared-off look.
- One of the biggest differentiators between mats is the number of options you’ll get. Most come in multiple sizes and colors. But with floor mats, you can usually customize your space by choosing two sets of a smaller size to make the larger size you need.
- There are varying types of wood finishes for floor mats, from a vintage farmhouse style to a darker, more contemporary wood. Look at all the options to make sure you’re getting the exact look you want.
- Some floor mats are easier to clean than others. This will be especially valuable if your floor mat will be in a high-traffic area, or if children will be playing on it. Look for one you can simply wipe clean with a cloth.
- If you’re concerned about sensitivities, you can find floor mats made from non-toxic materials and even hypoallergenic foam. If this is a concern, narrow your choices to the mats that provide this benefit.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide