Foraineam Reusable Grocery Bags, 3-Pack
Last updated date: February 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Reusable Grocery Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Reusable Grocery Bag you should buy.
Update as September 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Reusable Grocery Bag for a detailed review of all the top reusable grocery bags.
In our analysis of 76 expert reviews, the Foraineam Reusable Grocery Bags, 3-Pack placed 10th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Large Capacity: Dimensions of the box bags are 14.5”L x 10”W x 10”H, volume is 4 US gallons. Handles are 1.2” wide for additional strength. Heavy Duty Construction: Our box bags are made of premium non-woven material with a rigid recycled cardboard insert between layers, featuring a sturdy construction with 4 hard sides and a foldable reinforced hard bottom. The handles are sewn and secured with metal rivets for added strength. Easy Storage & Convenient Shopping: They fold up flat and tidy for easy storage in your car or kitchen drawer. Rigid structure keeps the bags sturdy and stay in place so nothing slides around in your car. Staying open and upright in your cart and at the checkout makes the loading and unloading groceries easily. Easy to Carry: Not only do they feature extra-long straps for carrying over your shoulder conveniently, but also have side handles to easily lift heavy loads in and out of your car or trunk with two hands. Multi-use: From food, produce, flowers, toiletries, laundries, books, toys, school supplies, cleaning supplies and more, this bags can handle almost any job. Ideal for grocery shopping, farmers markets, picnics, camping, boating, trips or serves as a trunk organizer or an elegant storage bins at home, office and school
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Reusable Grocery Bags
If you’re concerned about the environment, you’re probably looking for ways to reduce your household’s carbon footprint. One way to do that is to cut down on single-use plastics, which have been cited as a top contributor to environmental issues. In fact, we produce 300 million tons of plastic every year across the globe, 91 percent of which ends up either in landfills or discarded as litter.
Like other single-use plastics, grocery bags don’t break down easily. In fact, experts say they can take up to 1,000 years to fully degrade, and recycling isn’t a viable option because it costs more to recycle plastic bags than what they’re worth. Most curbside recycling programs ban grocery bags, forcing consumers to either toss them into the regular garbage or take them to a grocery store that accepts them for recycling.
Reusable grocery bags have become a great alternative to grocery store plastic. Not only are they more environmentally friendly, but they’re also easier to use. You can stand them up on the carousel and fill them, then slide them into your trunk to take home. Typically, you can squeeze far more groceries into each bag, resulting in fewer trips from your trunk to your kitchen when you arrive home. But there are a few things you need to consider when choosing grocery bags, including capacity and ease of use.
The Reusable Grocery Bag Buying Guide
- As you choose your grocery bags, picture the size of the carousels at your favorite grocery store. If you do self-checkout, you’ll need to be especially aware of whether your chosen bags will fit into the slots.
- Having bags with rigid sides is helpful, as they will hold the bag open while you’re loading and unloading them.
- When you aren’t shopping, you’ll need to store your bags. Some fold down to easily slide into your pantry or your trunk, while others fold up into small squares. You can also find bags that come with a zipper pouch to hold the bags between uses.
- The handles of your bag will come into play, as well. Longer handles are convenient for tossing over your shoulder, but shorter handles may give you more control. Remember that you’ll probably be toting heavy items like canned goods and gallons of milk, so choose a bag with reinforced handles and tear-resistant fabric.
- Insulated bags are bulkier and thicker, but they free you up to make a few stops on the way home without having to worry about your refrigerated and frozen items getting warm.
- Over time, your grocery bags will accumulate dirt and grime. Some bags can be tossed in the washing machine to clean, then line dried. Others will need to be wiped down.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide