Fommy Print Newborn Baby Outfit, 3-Piece
Last updated date: January 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Newborn Baby Outfits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Newborn Baby Outfit you should buy.
Update as January 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Newborn Baby Outfit for a detailed review of all the top newborn baby outfits.
This “New to the Crew” outfit is a fun and stylish way to welcome your bundle of joy. This outfit is perfect for everyday wear, and can also be worn for photo shoots and welcome visits. It is made from 100% cotton.
In our analysis, the Fommy Fommy Print Newborn Baby Outfit, 3-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Cotton. Imported. Material: Cotton,soft material is very suitable for infant to wear. The specially design is easy to wear for baby. Perfect for memorable photography shoots, baby shower gift, and presents. Suitable for indoor, outdoor wear, baby photo, birthday gift, party or any occasion. Package content: 1xRompers+1Long Pants+1xHat.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Newborn Baby Outfits
Dressing newborn babies up in cute outfits are one of the most fun parts of parenthood. Amid the sleepless nights, constant feeding, hundreds of diaper changes and a lot of crying, you get to play with your little bundle of joy and get them dressed up in adorable clothes.
When you’re shopping for a newborn baby outfit, one of the most important things to look for is the material of the clothing. Babies have soft and sensitive skin, so it’s important the fabric also be soft. Anything that is scratchy or rough may irritate your little one. Many parents prefer natural fibers like cotton for baby clothes.
Newborn babies are still working on regulating their body temperature, so they often need to wear hats, socks or booties and mittens to stay warm. If you like matching outfits, look for one that also includes these kinds of accessories to keep your bundle of joy nice and snug.
Remember that babies often spit up or soil themselves, so you’ll likely be washing several loads of laundry a week. As a result, look for newborn baby clothes that have easy care instructions and can be machine washed and tumble dried.
The Newborn Baby Outfit Buying Guide
- Because newborn babies are unable to regulate their body temperature as well as adults, it’s important to make sure they are warm. The rule of thumb is to dress your newborn in one more layer than you have on. For example, if you’re wearing a long-sleeve shirt, then your baby will also need a long-sleeve shirt plus another layer like an undershirt or a sweater. Some parents prefer to dress their newborn babies in the same number of layers as themselves but then add on a warm sleep sack or swaddle for the baby.
- Babies will often spit up after a feeding, when they burp or when they are still working on digesting their last meal. If you want to protect your newborn baby outfits from stains, be sure to put on a bib on your newborn. This way, when they spit up, you can just change the bib instead of the whole outfit.
- Remember to always prewash newborn baby outfits before wearing for the first time. Certain chemicals or irritants may be on the fabric during manufacturing, transport or while they were in the store. It’s best to make sure the clothes are clean and safe for your baby before wearing them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide