FLOVEME Gooseneck Long Arm Windshield Car Phone Mount
Last updated date: June 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as November 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best Car Cell Mount for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis, the FLOVEME FLOVEME Gooseneck Long Arm Windshield Car Phone Mount placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Adopts the latest long gooseneck suction cup design, which is a phone mount that can be adsorbed on the windshield. The reinforced suction cup and 3M sticky base can be more firmly absorbed on the window; the flexible ball head and long gooseneck can be rotated at any angle to provide the best viewing experience and make driving safer. Color:Black. Material: Silicone+TPU+ABS+Alloy. Net Weight:250g. Compatible Cars:Universal. Compatible Model：4-7 inch.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
You can significantly enhance your driving experience by using your smart phone to help with navigation and media. Using your phone as a GPS for directions to your destination is a great way to make sure you don’t get lost. You can also download helpful apps on your phone to bypass traffic and construction in your area. Many people also download music on their smart phones, which they can listen to in the car. However, it’s important to not make your phone a source of distraction while you’re driving. This is why you need to us a car cell mount to position your phone in the car effectively so you can see it while driving.
There are a few different types of car cell mounts to choose from. A suction cup windshield mount holds the phone securely on the windshield, where it is full view of the driver. It’s easy to use and adjust. However, sometimes the holder can block the view out of the windshield, and the car vibrations can make it difficult to read details on the phone screen. A suction cup dash mount can be secured to most surfaces in your car. They are closer to the driver than a windshield mount, so the screen is easier to see and access. Some of these types of mounts can be bulky.
Another option is the vent mount, which attaches conveniently to the vent. However, they can sometimes block the airflow from the vent. They typically only fit into horizontally oriented vents.
A cup holder mount fits snugly into the cup holder, so they are close to the driver. However, if your cup holders are awkwardly located, they may distract your eyes away from the road.
The Buying Guide
- When getting a car cell mount, carefully consider the best positioning for your car. Sit in the driver’s seat and note the optimal positioning for the cell mount. You should be able to look at the cell phone screen easily without having to turn away from the road. However, the cell phone mount should not block any view of the road.
- If multiple people drive the same car, look for a car cell mount that is easily adjustable. This way, each person can adjust the positioning they need based on their height and position in the car. Some suction cups can deteriorate if they are adjusted too frequently, so durability and longevity are key.
- If you spend long periods of time in your car, be sure to get a car cell mount that has an open gap that aligns with your phone’s charging port. That way, you can charge your phone while it’s in the mount. This will ensure you don’t run out of battery while it’s in use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide