Flash Furniture Vinyl Cross Back Children’s Recliner
Last updated date: August 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Children's Recliners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Children's Recliner you should buy.
Update as August 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Children’s Recliner for a detailed review of all the top children's recliners.
Made with a hardwood frame and plush padding, this smaller reclining chair holds up to 90 pounds and comes in 30 different colors and fabrics. There's sure to be a perfect combination for your kids.
In our analysis, the Flash Furniture Flash Furniture Vinyl Cross Back Children's Recliner placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Kids love having a place to sit that is just their size, especially when it looks just like their parent's. This deluxe padded chair is an ideal seating solution that will look right at home in your living room as well as the playroom. Plush padded back and arms that flip up for storage, vinyl upholstery with CAL 117 fire retardant foam. Solid hardwood frame construction holds up to 90 lb. weight capacity. Contemporary styling fits nicely in your living room, child's bedroom, playroom, pediatrician's office or pediatric therapists office. PRODUCT MEASUREMENTS: Overall Size: 25"W x 26-39"D x 28"H; Seat Size: 12"W x 12"D x 15"H; Back Size: 22"W x 17"H; Arm Size: 18"H from floor; 4"H from seat; Wall Clearance: 6".
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Children's Recliners
Children love it when things are designed just for them, and kid-sized recliners are great for making kids feel special and providing them with some independence. These chairs lean back just like the adult versions, and some include cup holders and side pockets where kids can stash their favorite drinks, remotes, toys and books.
Before shopping, put your child on the scale, since these recliners have certain weight capacities. Some are also made for younger kids up to age 3 while others are for older children. Also, check the measurements of the chair you’re considering to make sure it will fit in your space. Look for materials that are easy to clean, since kids will almost certainly want to snack when sitting in their chairs.
Another good feature to look for is a solid wood frame construction — this will provide a more stable base. Non-slip feet will prevent the recliner from sliding, too. Higher backs and headrests can make the chair more comfortable. Remember, the chair should be both functional and fun.
The Children's Recliner Buying Guide
- Some children’s recliners pull out to completely flat positions, while others do not. Those that do can be comfortable enough to sleep on if your child has a friend stay overnight.
- These chairs make great gifts and show kids how much they are appreciated.
- If you want something trendy, look for recliners in different colors and materials. Some kids might like velvet, while others prefer leather. Less costly materials like polyester or microfiber can also be very kid-friendly.
- Do not allow children, especially very young kids, to sit in or move their recliners unattended.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide