Flamingo P Quilted Microfiber Recliner Cover For Large Recliners
Last updated date: August 21, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Recliner Slipcovers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Recliner Slipcover you should buy.
Update as August 21, 2023:
Check out The Best Recliner Slipcovers for a detailed review of all the top recliner slipcovers.
This luxurious and protective recliner seat cover is 100% waterproof, comes in five colors and fits neatly over your chair's back, seat, arms and footrest. Slip this cover on, and you can forget about messes and stains.In our analysis of 8 expert reviews, the Flamingo P Quilted Microfiber Recliner Cover For Large Recliners placed 9th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PREMIUM PROTECTION: Luxury Sofa cover/couch slipcovers protect your furniture from stains, pet fur, spills and normal wear or any possible mess and accidents. Thick, fuzzy, well quilted with super microfiber fabric with timeless checked stitching pattern. 100% WATERPROOF: Use high craftwork and special technology, this beautiful sofa slipcover is exceed and provides the real 100% waterproof feature, keep your sofa furniture clean and new. Great for homes with babies, kids, dogs and cats. PREVENT SLIDING: Backed with puppy paw cute design with silicon quality, feature non slip and prevent sliding, keep sofa cover staying place strongly, High recommended for leather sofa! Enjoy the fun time with your pets and kids. PERFECT FIT: Kindly measure your sofa, chair or loveseat before purchasing. 5 multiple sizes are available in 5 stylish colors. Suitable for most styles of furniture, dress your room in sophistication and ultimate elegancy while also have great protection function. EASY TO CLEAN: Clean simply throw in the washing machine on cold and air dry for a like new finish. Flamingo P is always be happy to assist you.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Recliner Slipcover Rankings
Recliner Slipcover Overview
How many hours a day are you seated on your home furniture? Your sofas, recliners and other living area furniture likely get plenty of use, especially if your household is like most in America. A growing chunk of household TV time is now devoted to streaming, but Americans also watch, on average, more than four hours a day of live TV. Add in reading and family time, and for all that, you need comfortable furniture.
For the furniture you use for hours each day, though, you also need fabric that’s durable. Your clothing, sweat and skin cells — not to mention your pets — will all wear on your furniture, and that doesn’t even account for the accidental spills. Chances are, food and beverages will land on the fabric of your furniture eventually, and those stains will be tough to remove. Even if you catch them and absorb them immediately, the fabric could be affected and remain changed moving forward.
For centuries, slipcovers have been used to protect often-used furniture. If you haven’t taken a look at them in a while, though, you might not realize just how far they’ve come over the years. You can now find slipcovers that fit firmly in place, blending well with your chairs and sofas to look as though they’re the original fabric.
Recliners bring their own challenges with slipcovers. You’ll need a cover that easily fits over the handle you use to activate your recliner, as well as one that remains tightly in place as you move from a reclined position to neutral. Slipcover manufacturers use spandex and elastic to achieve this, creating a cover that can maneuver between various positions without slipping.
MORE: The Best Sofa Slipcover
Although you can replace a slipcover more easily than the furniture it protects, you’ll still want one that holds up with daily use. Stain resistance is a big help, but it’s also important to find fabric that’s durable enough to withstand wear. Striking a balance between durability and comfort can be challenging with slipcover fabric, but a little careful research can help you find the right option.
- If you have leather furniture, you might find some slipcovers slide around a little too much for regular use. Look for one that forms a strong seal to hold it in place when you sit down.
- Before you buy, look at how you’ll fit your slipcover over your recliner. Some are easier than others. If it’s complicated to install, you’ll need a slipcover that comes with step-by-step instructions.
- You can find slipcovers in a wide range of colors. It might be easier to buy slipcovers that come in sets if you’re trying to buy one for a recliner, sofa, love seat and other furniture at once.
- One of the best things about a slipcover is that it can be removed and washed occasionally. If you want one that you can toss in the washing machine, shop around until you find that feature.
- Whether your recliner is manual or electric, make sure your recliner easily fits over the mechanism used to activate the footrest.
- Some slipcovers come with a pocket for storing items like remotes and mobile devices.
- Measure your chair before you buy a slipcover to ensure you’re getting one that works with your furniture.
- If you plan to remove your slipcover whenever you have company, you can easily find one that prioritizes functionality over appearance. These are easier to remove than the types of slipcovers that are made to fit snugly over your chair.
- Some slipcovers are reversible to let you change up the look from time to time. This can also come in handy if you stain one side of your cover. Simply flip it over and your chair looks like new.
- Comfort is important in furniture you’ll be using for TV watching, reading or family time. You can find some with a little extra cushion to keep you comfortable while you’re seated on them.