Fishers Finery Women’s EcoFabric Ethical Fashion Full Length Bathrobe
Last updated date: November 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Full Length Bathrobes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Full Length Bathrobe you should buy.
Update as November 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s Full Length Bathrobe For Bathing for a detailed review of all the top women's full length bathrobes.
If you're searching for a traditional women's full-length bathrobe that's made using all-natural materials, this model is your best bet. It's cotton-viscose blend is soft against skin and can be washed in a machine for ease of care. The robe offers a relaxed fit and comes with a modesty tie.
In our analysis, the Fishers Finery Fishers Finery Women's EcoFabric Ethical Fashion Full Length Bathrobe placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
70% Viscose, 30% Cotton. Imported. Tie closure. Machine Wash. ETHICAL FASHION: Lounge around in absolute comfort with this Full Length Terry Robe made from our EcoFabric blend of 70% Bambo Viscose and 30% Cotton. It is super soft and breathable. LUXURIOUS DESIGN: This belted, full length robe has a cuffed long sleeve design and a shawl collar to give you maximum comfort. We’ve added an inner modesty tie for more ease of mind and security. Our relaxed fit allows you to move around freely. MOISTURE WICKING PROPERTIES: Our EcoFabric Full Length Terry Robe has wicking properties that draw perspiration off your skin out to the exterior of the fabric and help your body regulate its own temperature. It is ultra-absorbant and stays fresh longer. EASY-CARE INSTRUCTIONS: The Fishers Finery Terry Robe requires no special treatment during cleaning and washing. Just machine wash it in cold water and dry afterwards. MULTI-PURPOSE: Perfect after a shower or bath, our robe is also often used after a swim in the pool, day at the spa, or a night in the hot tub.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Full Length Bathrobes
Putting on a full-length bathrobe after a relaxing bath is the height of luxury. Since bathrobes are made from soft material, they envelop your body and make you instantly feel warm, snug and comfortable. Plus, bathrobes are easy to slip on and are highly versatile. While you can wear them before and after the shower, you can also layer them on top of your pajamas while you’re lounging around the house for an extra layer of warmth.
The most important factor to consider when buying a women’s full-length bathrobe is the material it is made from. Fleece is a popular option because of how soft and warm the material is. Plus, it is also lightweight, durable and affordable. Cotton is also a popular material for full-length bathrobes. It is highly absorbent and will dry you after a bath or shower in no time. Many full-length bathrobes are made from microfiber. This material is lightweight, breathable and luxurious. Plus, the fabric has a lovely soft and luxurious feel to it.
Another important element to look into when buying a women’s full-length robe is absorbency. This is particularly important if you want to use it at after a bath or shower or at the spa or pool. The material should absorb moisture from your body and dry quickly, without feeling wet or heavy.
The Women's Full Length Bathrobe Buying Guide
- Consider the weight of the bathrobe, especially if you’re sensitive to temperature. If you want to feel warm and cozy in your robe, then opt for a heavier material. This is a good idea for cooler climates. If you tend to feel warm, then go with a lightweight material that is breathable instead.
- If convenience is important to you, then go with a woman’s full-length bathrobe that can be cleaned in the washer and dryer. Note that some robes may need to be dry cleaned, while others will need to be washed on a gentle cycle. Be sure to carefully read the care instructions before purchasing.
- Consider what kind of closure you want in a women’s full-length bathrobe. Traditionally, bathrobes have a belt that goes through hoops around the waist and can be tied in the front. However, you can also find zipper-front bathrobes.
- Be sure to think about other details like pockets and hoods. Having pockets is great for lounging around the house because you can keep your essentials close. Having a hood is perfect for when you wash your hair and want to keep it covered with an absorbent material to help it dry.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide