fisca Remote Control Robotic Dog
Last updated date: June 18, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toys For 10 Year Olds and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toy For 10 Year Olds you should buy.
Editor's Note June 18, 2020:
Checkout The Best Toys For 10 Year Olds for a detailed review of all the top toys for 10 year olds.
This toy for 10 year olds is easy to program and control. Kids can use the simple remote to have the dog complete any action they choose. Each battery charge allows for several hours of uninterrupted play.
In our analysis of 52 expert reviews, the fisca fisca Remote Control Robotic Dog placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
1 Fisca intelligent remote control robotic dog made of high-quality plastic with smooth surface has Interaction Function, Dancing Function, Program, Demo, Patrol Function, it would make a great gift for your kids. HIGHLIGHTS: Interaction Function: Touch head of the dog, it will make cute moves and interact with you. It can be a great company for kids. Programming Function: You can program the actions as you like, then the dog will repeat what you programmed. Singing and Dancing: The dog has 4 dance with music, children can dance together with it, it provides more fun. High-quality Materials: The dog is made of high-quality plastic with smooth surface, it won’t hurt kid’s hands when play it. Intelligent Robotic Dog: Walk forward or backward, Look left or right, Demo, Patrol, Blink, Head Spin. All of actions can be controlled by controller. Power Saving Function: After 100 seconds of rest, it will be turned off automatically, good power saving, let kids play it more time. WARM TIPS: Please charge it before first play, the battery may run off during long time shipping. Adult supervision is recommended. Requires 2 "AAA" batteries(Not included). When the toy is not in use, please remove the battery. 2 Touch Induction The lovely robotic dog can do the interaction with you, on its head, there is the touch induction. Press the "Touch" sign on the controller, then touch the dog's head, it will make cute behaviors and sounds Just like the real dog. 3 Various of Function Remote Control You can use controller to command its various function. Controller needs 2 "AAA" batteries (Not included). Other Actions Walk forward or backward, Look left or right, Demo, Patrol, Blink, Head Spin. All of actions can be controlled by controller. It would make a great present for kids. Package List 1* Robotic Dog 1* Controller 1* 3.7V 600mAH Battery(In the robot) 1* USB Cable 1* User Manual Specification Material: Plastic Age for: 6+ years old Playing time: 60 minutes Charging time: 4 hours Control distance: 20 ft Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 8.8 x 6.3 inches Battery of Dog: 3.7V 600mAH Li-ion Battery(Included) Battery of Controller: 2 x AAA 1.5V battery (Not Included) WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS TOY FOR YOUR CHILD? 5 2 111111 Program Program what you want it to do, then the puppy will repeat what you programmed. Blinking The lovely puppy can blink its big eyes and turn its head. It is so cute! Barking This robotic dog has the simulated barking also, "Wow! Wow!" Just like the real puppy! 9 LET'S DANCE TOGETHER This robotic puppy has 4 dance with different music and cool lights, dancing together with it provides more fun to a kid. Dynamic music and lovely dance, happy dancing time. Let's dance together! 22222
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toys For 10 Year Olds
If you’ve ever tried to buy a toy for a 10-year-old kid, you know that it’s not easy picking the right one. During this age, children are in an area of transition. They aren’t quite teenagers yet, but they long for that level of independence. However, they are still interested in play and enjoy new toys as well.
Physically, 10-year-old children will be experiencing many changes. Many of them will go through major growth spurts during this year. As a result, they will have improved agility, speed, coordination and balance. They may develop new interests in different kinds of sports and physical activities. Provide them the ability to explore their new physical skills with toys and games that foster physical challenges.
The way 10-year-olds play with their friends begins to change around this age as well. They are learning to sense the emotions of others, and read facial and body language. They are also working on their empathy and compassion skills. When playing with their friends, they may enjoy creating secret codes or passwords. They may enjoy toys that provide a framework for this type of interaction. Secret diaries or secret clubs are activities that they may enjoy. At this age, children will prefer to work in groups and collaborate with one another. As a result, toys that encourage teamwork or group play are preferable to toys for individuals.
Cognitively, 10-year-olds start thinking and sounding quite grown up. They have the language skills and the cognitive ability to process complex ideas and opinions. In school, they learn more complex math, science and literature. As a result, it’s important to provide them with toys that encourage this new level of learning. Reinforcing the learning they do at school through toys and games not only helps them to remember those concepts, but it also offers them new challenges to expand their understanding. Look for toys in STEM areas or those in the arts that provide your 10-year-old with an opportunity to go beyond what they already know.
The Toy For 10 Year Olds Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for toys for 10-yer-olds, be sure to focus on their interests. 10-year-olds are at an age where they are changing quickly, so it’s important to find toys that match their most recent interests. For example, some kids may enjoy coding on computers while others may prefer to play soccer outside. In a few months, those interests could change again. The Think Fun Gravity Maze Marble Game and STEM Toy is great for 10-year-olds who enjoy challenging games of logic. It’s a marble maze — powered by gravity — and contains 60 different challenges to build. It contains a game grid, nine towers, one target piece and three marbles. The WisToyz Hover Soccer Ball Set is a new-concept indoor soccer toy, great for 10-year-olds who enjoy physical activities. The soccer disk floats on a cushion of air, and kids can kick it around into the nets without damaging anything in the house. The fisca Remote Control Robotic Dog is a good choice for 10-year-olds who enjoy playing with animals. The dog can be programmed to complete specific actions, and can be controlled by a simple remote control. The Force1 Hand Operated Drone for Kids is a futuristic hover ball that can be controlled with just hands – no remote controller is needed. With the use of three motion detectors, the drone can navigate any indoor space.
- Toys provide more than just entertainment. In many ways, toys help kids to learn new skills and hit new developmental milestones. When you’re looking for toys for your 10-year-old, be sure to find ones that provide stimulating challenges and opportunities for growth and learning. The Think Fun Gravity Maze Marble Game and STEM Toy builds spatial reasoning and planning skills. It also offers kids and opportunity to work on their engineering and building skills. The WisToyz Hover Soccer Ball Set is perfect for children who have a lot of energy to burn. On rainy days or when they aren’t able to go outside, this toy can keep them entertained indoors. Not only can kids work on their gross motor skills, but they can also learn new soccer plays in the process. The fisca Remote Control Robotic Dog fosters problem-solving and critical thinking. Kids can learn how to program the dog to complete specific behaviors, and then use the remote control to complete commands. The Force1 Hand Operated Drone for Kids helps children learn about gravity, spatial awareness and cause and effect. Your 10-year-old can also improve their critical thinking and problem-solving skills by playing with this hand-controlled drone.
- For many shoppers, affordability is a key deciding factor. Many 10-year-old’s interests change frequently, as do their developmental needs. As a result, you may want to consider the cost of the toy before committing. The Think Fun Gravity Maze Marble Game and STEM Toy and The WisToyz Hover Soccer Ball Set are both on the lower end of the price spectrum. The Force1 Hand Operated Drone for Kids is in the middle of the price range, while the fisca Remote Control Robotic Dog is on the higher end.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide