Fewo 3D Silicone Bee Honeycomb Beehive Candle Making Molds
Last updated date: September 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Candle Making Molds and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Candle Making Mold you should buy.
Editor's Note September 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Candle Making Mold for a detailed review of all the top candle making molds.
Constructed from a high-quality platinum silicone, these candle making molds make it easy to pop your finished candles out of the molds. The first mold has a cute beehive design, while the second creates candles that look like honeycombs. If you'd like, you can also use these molds to make soap.
In our analysis, the Fewo Fewo 3D Silicone Bee Candle Making Molds placed 1st when we looked at the top 15 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made from high quality platinum silicone, flexible, the finished candles are easy to pop out of the molds.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Candle Making Molds
Candles not only make excellent decorations for your living space, but they also provide a romantic ambiance. Whether you’re interested in making candles for your own home or as a thoughtful gift for friends and family members, you’ll find there are plenty of candle making molds on the market to choose from.
As you shop, take a look at the type of material the mold is made out of. Common options include flexible silicone and durable plastic. The important thing is that the molds are easy to clean and that they release the candles without much effort.
Mold shape is also important. The Candle Shop Сylinder Candle Making Molds, Set of 4 contains pillar and cylinder-shaped molds in different sizes, while the MSDRDR Resin Silicone Candle Making Molds allows you to make pyramid, sphere and diamond-shape candles.
If the texture is important to you, you’ll want to go with the Fewo 3D Silicone Bee Candle Making Molds. This set has a honeycomb mold that produces a ribbed exterior, as well as another beehive mold that offers a more traditional smooth surface.
Finally, if you do a lot of crafting, you may want a candle making mold that can also work for other projects. For example, the MILIVIXAY Plastic Candle Making Molds, 4-Piece can be used with paraffin, wax, palm wax and beeswax. Other sets also work with epoxy resin, polyester resins, cement clay and gum paste in addition to candle wax.
The Candle Making Mold Buying Guide
- Most molds need to be lubricated before pouring to allow the candles to be removed easily.
- Melted candle wax should not exceed 167 degrees Fahrenheit when it is poured into the molds. This could lead to leakage of the candle mass, as well as trouble removing the candle from the mold after it has set.
- Always place the mold on a flat surface and wait until the candle wax has completely cooled before you try to remove it from the mold.
- If you’re in a hurry to use the candle, you can place the mold in the refrigerator once the candle wax has reached room temperature. This will further cool the wax and make it easier to remove from the mold later on.
- Never place a candle mold in the refrigerator while the wax is still hot. It could cause the candle to crack.
- As you browse the cost of the candle molds, you’ll want to take into consideration the type of material used, the size of the molds and how many molds you get in each set.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide