Felicigeely 50+ UPS Portable Pop Up Baby Beach Tent & Sun Shelter
Last updated date: March 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Tents For Babies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Tent For Babies you should buy.
Editor's Note March 18, 2021:
Checkout The Best Beach Tent For Babies for a detailed review of all the top beach tents for babies.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the Felicigeely Felicigeely 50+ UPS Portable Pop Up Baby Beach Tent & Sun Shelter placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Metal frame. Perfect Size: The diameter of our baby beach tent after folded is 17.72 inch, The size after set up is 65 x 59 x 43.5 inches (L x W x H).Easy to carry and great for 2-3 person. Innovative Design: Pick up your sun shelters tent, pop up automatically with no assembling required. The beach shade comes in a portable carrying bag so you can easily set up and fold up. Durable Quality: There are 2 bags on both sides of beach tent. Heavy duty frame together with 8 strong metal ground stakes, our beach shade will be steady enough even in a windy day. The mesh window will allow you to enjoy the sea breeze. Easy To Carry: Weights only 2.2 pounds. Easy to fold back up into the carry bag. Also extended front floor provides extra space for more activities and can be zipped up when private moment protection is needed.Portable& Compact. Felicigeely pop up tent is the best choice to travel with. Widely Use: This sun shelter is appropriate children to play and you can take it to the park, beach, ,fishing, casual camping, lake,sporting event or just relaxing in the backyard.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Tents For Babies
Heading to the beach with your baby is a delightful activity, but it’s important to ensure everyone stays safe in the sun. Babies will love feeling the sand running between their fingers and splashing around in the waves, but they can sometimes get too hot in the heat. That’s why it’s important to bring a beach tent for babies so they have a shady spot to cool off during the afternoon.
One of the most important things to consider is size. Do you want the tent to be big enough so that you can get in there and have a nap with your little one? Do you also need room in the tent for older kids? What kinds of things do you want to put in the tent, such as toys, towels and bags? Knowing this will help you select the right-sized tent for your baby.
Be sure to look at how easy the tent is to transport and set up. Does it fold into a small package so you can easily take it with you? Is it simple to set up with just a few steps or does have it have a lot of parts you have to assemble? An easy-to-use tent is key when you also have to look after your baby at the beach. You don’t want to spend half an hour just figuring out how to set your tent up.
The Beach Tent For Babies Buying Guide
- Sun protection is a key element you’ll need to consider when selecting a beach tent for babies. Does the tent offer any UV protection or does it just offer shade? If the tent only offers shade, be sure to apply sunscreen to your baby even if they are in the tent.
- Breathability and airflow is imperative when you’re inside a tent in the hot sun. Ensure the tent offers airflow so that it does not get hot and stuffy. Having the flexibility to open up walls of the tent is a good feature that will ensure everyone stays cool.
- If your little one loves the water but you want to keep them in the shade, opt for a baby beach tent that has a small built-in pool. This way, you can fill the pool with water to let your little one splash around, but they can remain in the shade.
- It can get pretty windy at the beach. Opt for a tent that comes with sand bangs you can fill to weigh it down so that it doesn’t blow away. Some also come with stakes and wind ropes so you can ensure the tent remains secure.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide