Fayoo Underwater Pool Water Toys, 23-Pack
Last updated date: September 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Water Toys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Water Toy you should buy.
Update as September 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Water Toys for a detailed review of all the top water toys.
Kids will love diving and splashing around the pool with this set of water toys. It includes four diving rings, four diving torpedo bandits, three diving wands and 12 colorful pieces of treasure. This set also comes with a quick-dry storage bag.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Fayoo Underwater Pool Water Toys, 23-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Colorful pool diving toys are heavier and more durable than the old ones. It won’t easily demaged by tough play or sun-faded. Edge-smoothness design great for kids to play in the pool. Pool Dive Toys Bundle Includes: 4 Diving Rings, 4 Diving Torpedos Bandits, 3 Diving Wands ,12 Private Treasures Gift Set and a Dry-quick Storage Bag. With total 23 packs, it’s enough to keep your kids busy. Made of 100% Non-toxic ABS material, ASTM Safety Test Approved. Meet US Toy Standard. It is a totally non-toxic product concerning children safety. Perfect size with ring diameter 5.5″, torpedo bandit length 5.2″, dive wand length 7″. private treasures nearly 1.3″. Recommended for ages 3 and up.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Water Toys
Kids love splashing around at the water table, running through a sprinkler or cannonballing into pools. Wherever there is water, kids are likely finding a way to have some fun with it.
Water toys are made specifically to get wet and are designed to enhance playtime in water-heavy environments. Typically made out of foam or plastic, they won’t rust or deteriorate in the water. Many water toys even float so they are easily accessible in the water.
There are a number of benefits to letting kids explore water. In addition to being a new sensory experience, water helps kids to build their balance and strength. Moving around in water also helps kids learn about resistance and gravity. Not only that, water play encourages kids to build their communication and social skills.
These toys can help to create new bonds and teach kids how to share and play fairly. Plus, water is a great way for kids to experiment. They can see which toys float and which sink, which toys can move easily in the water and which toys absorb liquid.
The Water Toy Buying Guide
- When looking for water toys for your kids, the main element to note is age appropriateness. Not all water toys will work for all kids, so it’s important to see whether the toys are developmentally compatible with your kids. For example, water guns likely aren’t a great fit for toddlers.
- Consider how you want to use the toys. For example, some water toys are made for use in pools to teach kids how to dive. These toys actually sink to the bottom of the pool and kids can go and retrieve them. Some water toys are good for creating streams of water for kids to run through. These sprinkler systems have colorful pieces. Some sprinkler hoses are designed to wrap around trampoline enclosures to simulate something from a water park. Water guns are fun to use while playing in a pool or running around outside.
- Ensure that the toys are durable and will not fall apart after a few uses. Keep in mind that kids are rough, and playing with water may include chemicals like chlorine which can affect the toys. When looking for toys for small children, beware of small parts that detach easily, as those can be choking hazards.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide