Fashion Angels 1000+ Ridiculously Cute Stickers
Last updated date: September 16, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stickers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sticker you should buy.
There's a little bit of everything included in this sticker book, from foods to puppies to unicorns. The 40-page book includes more than 1,000 stickers, ideal for adorning cards, planners and more. These stickers are recommended for children ages 6 and up. In our analysis of 0 expert reviews, the Fashion Angels Fashion Angels 1000+ Ridiculously Cute Stickers placed 1st when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 16, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stickers for a detailed review of all the top stickers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Absolutely everything you have always dreamed about in a sticker is included in the 1000+ ridiculously cute stickers book from Fashion Angels. This fabulous collection of Ultra cool stickers, thought bubbles, cactus, unicorns, Emoji, pizza, puppies, kitties, narwal, and so much more We just can't even. Decorate greeting cards, notebooks, planners and more with this book of over 1000 stickers. It is probably the most amazing thing ever. Recommended for ages 6+
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stickers
Sticker collections have been a source of childhood joy for decades, but children can have fun with stickers even if they aren’t building a collection. Stickers are a great way to add a little bling to a laptop, tablet, backpack, skateboard, bike or any other surface.
There are so many different types of stickers, though, that it can be a chore tracking down the perfect set. The first consideration when choosing a sticker booklet will likely be the designs included in it. Whether it’s a favorite character or general designs like food and animals, there’s a collection that will easily express your kid’s unique tastes.
Once you’ve found the designs you like, you can choose from multiple configurations. There are booklets that have dozens of stickers, and there are stickers that come in sets exceeding 1,000. You can even buy one sticker at a time, although this isn’t always the most cost-effective way to go.
When it comes to price, cheaper isn’t always better. Stickers can vary in quality, so a set of more than 1,000 priced the same as one with only 100 may not give you the same quality. You may find, for instance, that the stickers fall off after a while or the color on them quickly fades.
DWYM Fun Fact
As fun as stickers are, they have a more serious origin story. The first stickers were sold in the 1700s as tax and revenue stamps. They had a gummy glue on one side so that they could be attached to documents. That technology eventually inspired the development of postage stamps, which came along in 1837, when the U.K. used a “glutinous wash” on the stamps so they could be attached to a piece of mail after being moistened.
By the late 1800s, stickers were being affixed to products like soap and fruit crates to advertise what was inside. In 1935, mass-market stickers were introduced by Ray Staunton Avery, who created pressure-sensitive labels that could be cut into any shape. Avery’s concept eventually became Avery Labels.
The Sticker Buying Guide
- Look carefully at reviews before buying stickers. Some sellers go with a “grab bag” approach, where the stickers pictured aren’t necessarily the ones that you’ll get. If the reviews don’t answer your questions, feel free to leave a question on the product’s Amazon page or reach out to the seller to make sure you’re getting the stickers you want.
- If you’re applying a sticker to an item that will have exposure to sunlight and rain, look for one in vinyl. Not only can you easily wipe these stickers clean, but UV light doesn’t fade them and they’re water-resistant.
- Some stickers can be removed and re-stuck without losing their stickiness or leaving residue behind.
- Puffy stickers have a 3D effect that can add some pizzazz to any surface.
- Look closely at the age recommendations for any sticker set you’re considering. Some are recommended only for older children, but even if they’re safe for all ages, you may want to supervise younger children, as any small object can become a choking hazard if swallowed.
- Many sticker sets are advertised as being nontoxic, which is obviously a valuable feature when you’re buying something for children.