Fanaway LED Remote Control Ceiling Fan, 48-Inch
Last updated date: June 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ceiling Fans For Bedrooms and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ceiling Fan For Bedroom you should buy.
Editor's Note June 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Ceiling Fan For Bedroom for a detailed review of all the top ceiling fans for bedrooms.
Keep the brightness in your bedroom just right using this ceiling fan for bedroom with dimmable LED light. The fan is not only energy efficient, but also designed with blades that automatically retract when the fan is powered off. To power down the fan, all you need to do is press one button on the remote control.
In our analysis of 42 expert reviews, the Fanaway Fanaway Ceiling Fan, LED Light, Remote, 48-Inch placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
If you’re looking for a way to save up to 90% on your cooling costs, switch off the air-conditioning and switch onto Fanaway. Turn the Fanaway on and its barely visible acrylic blades unfold and spin, whisper quiet - making it perfect for any type of room (especially bedrooms).
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ceiling Fans For Bedrooms
One way to keep your bedroom cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter is to install a ceiling fan. Today, there are a wide range of ceiling fans for bedroom available for sale. You’ll want to take the time to review all of the possible fan features before determining which model best fits your needs.
The first thing you should consider is the lighting in your bedroom. If you don’t get enough light from your table lamps, you’ll want to go with a ceiling fan that includes a center light fixture. The Harbor Breeze Mazon Ceiling Fan, 44-Inch comes with a light kit that uses an 18-watt LED light. That light is dimmable, which means you’ll be able to control the exact amount of brightness you’d like to add to the room.
Next review the size of your bedroom. You want to make sure the fan’s blades are long enough to properly circulate the air in your room. The Fanaway Ceiling Fan, LED Light, Remote, 48-Inch is best for medium-sized rooms. If your bedroom is on the small side, a 44-inch fan would fine, however, larger rooms would do best with a set of 52-inch blades.
Look at the ceiling fan’s motor to see what it’s capable of. With the Brightwatts Ceiling Fan, Energy Efficient, LED, 52-Inch, you’ll have a choice between three different speed settings, as well as the ability to reverse the direction of the blades. Not all ceiling fans come with this option, and if you can’t reverse the blades, you won’t be able to use the fan in the winter to push the warm air back down toward your living space.
See if the ceiling fan’s design matches your preferred design aesthetic. For example, the Parrot Uncle Remote & Retractable Ceiling Fan, 46-Inch has a vintage cage chandelier and blades that not only retract when not in use but also give off a farmhouse vibe. You’ll find other fan models on the market that come in contemporary, industrial and chic designs.
The Ceiling Fan For Bedroom Buying Guide
- Some ceiling fans don’t include a remote control with your purchase. You’ll need to buy one separately.
- Always check that the ceiling fan is energy efficient in order to keep your electric bills as low as possible.
- It’s important to note that ceiling fans can stir up the dust in your bedroom, which can bother individuals who suffer from allergies. Placing your bed so that it isn’t directly underneath the fan and incorporating the use of an air filter can help reduce allergy symptoms.
- Just like anything else, ceiling fans gather dust. You’ll need to clean them routinely. First, you’ll need to power down the fans, remove any light bulbs and set a sheet on the floor underneath the ceiling fan to make clean up easier. Second, spray an all-purpose cleaner on the blades and use a lint-free cloth to remove the dust. Third, spray a paper towel with glass cleaner and carefully wipe down the light fixture. Finally, replace the bulbs and take the sheet outside to shake off the dust. If your fan blades are made from wood, you can also polish them after you clean them.
- Ceiling fans come in a wide range of prices, so no matter what your budget, you’re sure to find a model that can get the job done. The Brightwatts Ceiling Fan, Energy Efficient, LED, 52-Inch and the Harbor Breeze Mazon Ceiling Fan, 44-Inch are among the most affordable options. You’ll pay a moderate price for the Parrot Uncle Remote & Retractable Ceiling Fan, 46-Inch, while the Fanaway Ceiling Fan, LED Light, Remote, 48-Inch is able to command the highest price of the four.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide