F.Y.Dreams 100% Washed Cotton Weighted Blanket Cover, 48-Inch x 72-Inch
Last updated date: March 5, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Weighted Blanket Covers 48x72 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Weighted Blanket Cover 48x72 you should buy.
Editor's Note March 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Weighted Blanket Cover 48 x 72 for a detailed review of all the top weighted blanket covers 48x72.
Sweet dreams are what you'll experience when you wrap your weighted blanket with this weighted blanket cover 48 x 72. It's made from 100% washed cotton that is completely skin friendly. The material is not only breathable, but also able to draw moisture away from your body while you sleep.
In our analysis, the F.Y.Dreams F.Y.Dreams 100% Washed Cotton Weighted Blanket Cover, 48-Inch x 72-Inch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Washed Cotton. Breathable and moisture absorbing. The cloth is treated with a special process, softer after every wash. 8 Ties, Zipper closure. There are 4 ties on corners and 4 ties on middles of sides, keep your weighted blanket in place; Zipper closure on one long side,more convenient to get your blanket in and out. Just duvet cover. Not including weighted blanket,bed sheets or pillow cases, just the cover for weighted blanket 48"x72".It's suitable for all brands of weighted blanket inner layer.The cooling bamboo covers and the cozy minky covers are also available in F.Y.Dreams. Easy Care. Machine washable in cold water with gentle cycle, tumble dry at low heat, and do not bleach. Wrinkle resistant fabric requires no ironing and would become even softer after every wash. F.Y.Dreams appreciate you love our products like our other 5-star reviewers that we offer a 30-day return and replacement service. If you have any questions, please contact us to get a satisfied solution.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Weighted Blanket Covers 48x72
Weighted blankets have become popular due to their reported ability to help improve sleep and possibly alleviate anxiety. They usually weigh anywhere from 15 to 35 pounds, and they are filled with plastic pellets, tiny glass microbeads or other similar materials. Fans of these blankets claim that the pressure from the weight produces a snuggly, calming effect.
Since they are so heavy, though, weighted blankets are not easy to wash. That’s why some companies are selling duvets specifically made for weighted blankets. These covers are designed just for the purpose of covering weighted blankets, and they are different from traditional duvets.
Many weighted blanket duvets have features like extra ties and zippers that make it easier to insert and remove the blankets. Some are made of breathable cotton, some are velvety and plush, and still others have cooling materials that allow you to use them in all seasons. You can even find duvets that feature a different fabric on either side for a little variety.
If you have allergies, look for hypoallergenic duvet covers. After all, the many benefits of a weighted blanket won’t do you any good if you are up all night with a stuffy nose.
The Weighted Blanket Cover 48x72 Buying Guide
- Weighted blankets are not included with the duvet covers, though many companies sell matching pieces separately.
- Most weighted blanket covers are fairly affordable, and they are a worthwhile investment that will protect your weighted blanket for years to come. They go a long way toward cutting down on laundry costs and time spent meticulously washing your weighted blanket.
- A 48-inch-by-72-inch weighted blanket duvet is perfect for twin-sized beds.
- If you already have a weighted blanket, check to see if it has any attachment loops for a cover, and look for a cover with the same style of connector.
- Weighted blankets are not for everyone. Children and the elderly may have difficulty extricating themselves from weighted blankets, and others may not like the way they feel. Before buying, research what the return policy is on these products.
- Check if the duvet cover has ties and zippers.
- Read the washing instructions before you buy. You don’t want a blanket cover that is difficult to care for, as this defeats the purpose of purchasing one.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide