EZORKAS Automatic Garden Full-Spectrum Light
Last updated date: April 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Full-Spectrum Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Full-Spectrum Light you should buy.
Update as May 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Full-Spectrum Light for a detailed review of all the top full-spectrum lights.
You'll get total control with this handy full-spectrum light. First, the unit has four adjustable arms that you can position just right. Second, the light includes a timer that will automatically turn the lights on and off based on your preferred settings. Third, the model includes three switch modes and five brightness options.
In our analysis of 14 expert reviews, the EZORKAS Automatic Garden Full-Spectrum Light placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Automatically turn on and turn off the timing function: The cycle memory timing function can be set to 3 6 12 hours timer settings, automatically light up plants. 3 switch modes and 5 dimmable options: The grow light has 3 switch modes and 5 different brightness dimmable options. Full-spectrum plant light-larger lighting area: 4 head full-spectrum grow light used indoors are suitable for all stages of plant grow. 4 flexible led goosenecks: degree flexible gooseneck with clip that can easily adjust the angle and distance, which are suitable for both home and office. Multiple use: It is suitable for indoor plant seedlings, potted plants, greenhouse vegetables etc. grown in a hydroponic greenhouse at your home or you placed in your office.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Full-Spectrum Lights
Growing your own plants can be very rewarding. Whether you lack the backyard space for a garden and want to grow vegetables in the kitchen, or you love having tons of houseplants around, the proper equipment will help you successfully grow plants indoors. One of the most important tools is a full-spectrum light, as this allows you to provide the plant with its preferred amount of light.
When selecting a full-spectrum light, you’ll need to consider how big your growing area is. There are units that are designed to provide light for approximately one to four plants, as well as models which cover a 2-foot by 2-foot space.
Look for flexibility when opting for a small full-spectrum light. The Jueyingbaili 80W Full Spectrum Plant Lights comes with four adjustable arms that can be twisted and bent to provide light at just the right angle for up to four plants. The unit is lightweight and portable, which makes it a great choice for both home and office. It’s also powered via a USB or AC power adapter.
Check to see how customizable the full-spectrum light is, as you want to ensure it allows you to provide just the right amount of light. For example, some models have three different light settings, while others come with as many as nine dimming levels. You can even purchase a full-spectrum light with a timer that will automatically turn on and off based on times you enter into the system.
Review the type of light that is used, as you want a full-spectrum light that most resembles the natural light from the sun. Some models imitate sunlight while also being easy on the eyes. Others don’t flicker or produce a glare.
Consider a full-spectrum light that runs quietly. Some models use a fan to stay cool to the touch, and these fans are often noisy. Instead, go with a model that is cooled by a thick 3-millimeter aluminum heat sink. This passive heat exchanger runs without making a sound and works by transferring the heat to a cooling medium before expelling it from the machine.
Finally, you’ll want to choose a full-spectrum light that is energy efficient. Look for lights that use 1,000-watt LED lights and are built with a 90-degree reflector that allows you to concentrate the light. This results in losing 30% less light, which means you’ll use less energy. Some models are so efficient that they use 50% less electricity than other lights on the market, so make sure you do your homework if you want to keep your electric bill low.
The Full-Spectrum Light Buying Guide
- Some full-spectrum lights can get a little too hot to the touch, so use caution when adjusting or moving the lights after they’ve been on for a while.
- Where you place the full-spectrum light, and for how long, is dependent upon the plant’s stage of growth. Ideally, you want to set the light 8 to 10 inches above a seedling and have it turned on for approximately 12 to 14 hours per day. At the vegetative stage, hang the light 6 to 8 inches above the plant and run the light for 14 to 16 hours each day. Move the light to within 4 to 6 inches of the plant when it reaches the flower and fruit stage. Keep the light on for 14 to 18 hours each day.
- Look for a full-spectrum light that is splash-proof, as you’ll need to water your plants from time to time and splashes happen.
- Avoid using full-spectrum lights that have infrared or ultraviolet lights, as these have the potential to hurt your eyes.
- Make sure the light unit you select is suitable for all stages of growth. You don’t want to have to purchase one light for seedings and another for plants that have reached the fruiting stage.
- Full-spectrum lights have a wide range of uses. In addition to setting them up for your indoor plants, you can also use them for tissue culture, vegetable cultivation, breeding, growing greenhouse plants, illuminating an aquarium and pipeline cultivation.
- If price is one of the factors you’re considering when shopping for a full-spectrum light, you’ll find the Jueyingbaili 80W Full Spectrum Plant Lights is the most affordable.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide