Everlasting Comfort Pull-On Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector
Last updated date: August 13, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector you should buy.
Update as August 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors for a detailed review of all the top twin waterproof mattress protectors.
You'll get complete bed protection when you go with these twin waterproof mattress protectors. They are waterproof on all five sides! They are also hypoallergenic, which is important if you have sensitive skin.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Everlasting Comfort Pull-On Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100 Percent Waterproof: Protect your mattress and pillows from sweat, urine, bedwetting, and incontinence. Other twin bed mattress protectors are only waterproof on the top side. In contrast, the Everlasting Comfort Twin Mattress Protector has a waterproof liner that runs down to the skirt. Designing our waterproof mattress protector this way makes it waterproof on all 5 exposed sides. Complete Bed Protection Set: It's not enough to protect your bed from the world's perils with just any waterproof sheets. To get all around protection for your sleeping setup, you need to combine our mattress cover with Everlasting Comfort Pillow Protectors (standard size 21x27 inches). That's why we include 2 with every mattress pad protector we deliver. Fits all twin size mattresses and beds up to 15" deep. Fitted Protection, Easy To Remove: Simple to install and remove, our fitted waterproof bed cover eliminates the strain and stress of removing fully encased covers. The fitted mattress protector design allows for a broad range of bed depths. It doesn't matter if you are using it for a 10 inch or 15 inch deep mattress; our twin waterproof mattress protector will keep your bed safe from unwanted dirt, stains, and liquids. Dual Layer, Breathable Membrane Protector: The 100 percent polyester fabric and thin protective membrane perfectly combine to barricade outside substances from invading your bed. Although our twin mattress cover is ultra protective, the polyester material is also breathable, keeping moisture out while letting air pass through. It's the ideal balance of keeping your bed safe while helping you stay cool throughout the night. Lifetime Replacement Policy: At Everlasting Comfort, we take your experience with our products to heart. To show that we’re here to help, we pledge to replace your product should anything ever go wrong. Relax comfortably knowing we have you covered.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Twin Waterproof Mattress Protectors
Keeping your mattress clean and dry is key when you want it to last a long time. Spills, leaks, dust and other things can cause your mattress to smell, stain and irritate allergies. A mattress protector is like a cover for your mattress that goes on under the bedsheet. You can remove the mattress protector every time you wash your sheets, and wash it right along with them. It’s designed to keep the surface of your mattress clean and fresh.
Waterproof mattress protectors can help keep your bed free from spills, stains and leaks from bedwetting or drinks. It’s also a good idea to use a waterproof mattress protector for warm sleepers who sweat a lot at night. Mattress protectors can also help to keep away common allergens such as dust mites, pet dander, mold and mildew. They can also protect your mattress from bed bugs, which feed off human and animal blood.
Waterproof mattress protectors are made from a thin polyurethane flexible membrane that doesn’t allow water to pass through. However, it has microscopic pores that let air flow through, so it’s a breathable fabric. The other option for waterproof mattress protectors is vinyl. While not as breathable as polyurethane, it’s excellent at guarding against liquids. Vinyl can also retain heat, so it’s not a good option for warm sleepers.
The Twin Waterproof Mattress Protector Buying Guide
- An important thing to consider when buying a twin waterproof mattress protector is the feel of your bed. Does the mattress protector create a hot and sticky feeling or does it feel cool and smooth? This is important when considering comfort.
- Also consider how loud the mattress protector is. Some waterproof covers can be squeaky, especially those made from vinyl or plastic, which can be disruptive during sleep.
- Opt for a breathable material like polyurethane that allows air to flow through freely but keeps water out. This way, the mattress will not retain heat or sweat. Non-breathable waterproof mattress protectors can raise your body temperature because they retain heat.
- One of the key benefits of a waterproof mattress protector is that you can easily remove it from the mattress and wash it. Choose one that is washing machine and tumble dryer friendly so you can easily clean it every time you change your sheets.
- Check the size of the twin waterproof mattress protector to ensure it not only fits the length and width of your mattress, but also the depth. This way, you can cove five full sides.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide