EverCross 6.5-Inch Hoverboard & Seat Attachment, Blue
Last updated date: November 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hoverboards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hoverboard you should buy.
Editor's Note November 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hoverboard for a detailed review of all the top hoverboards.
In our analysis of 49 expert reviews, the EverCross EverCross 6.5-Inch Hoverboard & Seat Attachment, Blue placed 9th when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HOVERBOARD FOR ADULTS & KIDS - Equipped with a high-end battery for cruising range up to 7-10 miles, powerful 2×350W engines, that is to say, under load 220lbs (Max Load) driving conditions, EVERCROSS hoverboard speed up to 10-15KM/H. HOVERBOARD BLUETOOTH SPEAKER & GLOW WHEELS & LED LIGHTS - Hoverboard born with the 2020 newest design, featuring two dynamic and attractive LED lights that can also illuminate the road ahead at night. Connect to your Hoverboard stereo high quality speaker via bluetooth and enjoy your favorite music while riding. Ultimate comfort, wonderful experience. HOVERBOARD + COMFORTABLE SEAT ATTACHMENT - The adult hoverboard equipped with four 4th generation gyro sensors, which brings safe and cozy driving fun. Plus the EVERCROSS hoverboard seat attachment is well designed and developed for self-balancing scooter, EVERCROSS hoverboard combo is ideal gift for kids. ADVANCED SELF BALANCE SYSTEM - The built-in gyroscope stabilization system and powerful self-balancing feature make it easier and safer for novices and professional riders. It's flexible to go forward & backward, turn around, rotate for 360°and maintain balance, let you become a dazzling rider star quickly. MULTI-SAFETY PROTECTION & IDEAL GIFT DESIGN - EVERCROSS hoverboard is crafted with ABS polymer, 6.5" solid tires and non-slip pedals, integrated battery overload protection and engine safety control system, all of our effort for maximum safety, duration and fun. Please assured get it, Ideal creative gifts for beloved.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hoverboards
“Back to the Future” predicted a time in which hoverboards would be an essential part of getting around, particularly for young people. But while hoverboards are widely available, they don’t exactly match the ones seen in science-fiction films of the past. Rather than hovering in the air slightly above the ground, they sport wheels that are in direct contact with the pavement, concrete and other ground types as you roll along.
Since they’re largely popular with younger consumers, safety is one of the top priorities for hoverboard manufacturers. Parents want to know that the product their children are using is 100% safe, especially since the early days of hoverboards were filled with stories of fires and explosions. If you’re looking for a hoverboard, it’s important to pay close attention to their safety standards.
Once you’ve narrowed the field to the safest hoverboards, your next concern will likely be usability. Some hoverboards are better than others when it comes to climbing hills and traveling over various terrains. Even if your neighborhood is relatively flat, there may come a day when you want to take it on the road, so pay close attention to these limitations.
One thing many hoverboard buyers may not consider is battery life. You’ll have a limited range after each charge, which means you’ll only be able to travel so far before you need to return to recharge. You should also keep charging time in mind as well, especially if you’re dealing with impatient children who will be anxiously watching every second as they wait to get back out there.
As you shop for a hoverboard, there are many things to consider, many of which are based on your own personal uses for one. Know in advance whether you’ll be pushing it to its limits or idly riding it around your cul-de-sac. That will help you identify a hoverboard that works for all your own unique needs.
The Hoverboard Buying Guide
- Whether you plan to take your hoverboard off-roading or not, it’s comforting to know you can easily go anywhere. Look for an all-terrain hoverboard that is able to handle grass, pavement or any other surface you throw at it. Typically, this type of hoverboard will have 400-watt dual motors and 30% larger wheels.
- If you’ll primarily be using your hoverboard on stable surfaces, like city sidewalks, a smooth ride may be more important. The Hover-1 Helix Electric Hoverboard, Galaxy offers a stable ride.
- Some models can be a little jerky at times, especially at lower speeds.
- Look for a hoverboard that lets you use your knees instead of only your feet to steer. This adds an element of stability other hoverboards don’t have.
- When it comes to safety, it’s important to know exactly which features to consider. One area of safety is with the battery, which had issues in the early days of hoverboards.
- Some hoverboards have a fire-retardant shell, protecting the unit itself in addition to the battery. One concern with some models is that braking appears to be slower, which means there could be a higher possibility of an accident.
- Unfortunately, hoverboards have limited range due to the fact that they run on rechargeable batteries. Look for a model that has an especially long battery life. A battery that lasts an hour should be able to allow you to go more than 10 miles.
- You may not think water resistance matters, but consider the possibility that eventually you’ll be caught outside during an unexpected rainstorm. Consider a hoverboard that is water-resistant, giving you peace of mind of knowing you can handle some rain and the occasional puddle.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide