EPOMAKER Gaming Sculpted Keycaps
Last updated date: November 4, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Keycaps and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Keycap you should buy.
Update as November 4, 2021:
Checkout The Best Keycaps for a detailed review of all the top keycaps.
Organizing your keycaps is a breeze with this set. In addition to 157 keys, you'll also get a storage box that protects the keys until you need them. You can even order the keys in 12 different colors and styles.
In our analysis, the EPOMAKER EPOMAKER Gaming Sculpted Keycaps placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Macaw Color Scheme: Macaw, by its definition, is an intelligent and social bird but our creative team extracts the vivid fur color symbol from this breed to redesign and visualize it to redefine naturalism and industrialism. This newly launched set pairs searing yellow with two different shades of indigo blue keycaps and legend for a digital look to upgrade any board in need of implants. Well-packed keycaps set with the custom storage box can be an ideal gift for anyone who’s into colors. Cherry Profile Keycaps: Designed with the popular Cherry profile, this keycaps set can work as the most basic and comfortable set. If you are looking for something that can improve your gaming experience, don’t spend milliseconds looking for the next key, simply get this Cherry Profile PBT keycaps set as it’s sculpted to be efficient and comfortably presses. Supreme PBT High-Quality Keycaps: For ultimate typing experience and durability, we go with 85% PBT material instead of ABS. Co mpared to ABS material, PBT is less common and feel textures and more more durable. It’s dry and not easy to get oily. It won’t wear down over time like ABS does. Full Size Set, Suitable for Any Layout: AKKO Neon has a full size base set and some extra novelty keycaps. Especially the custom pattern for function keys is easy to use. No matter you got a 60%/75%/80%, TKL or a full size keyboard, we cover it all. This set will fit any size keyboard. Get one set and make it all work. Double Shot Technique: AKKO Macaw keycaps adopts double-shot technique, a more complicated manufacturing process where two separate plastics are injection molded to make the keycaps. Details and techniques made this set an ideal and the best choice when you are looking for a replacement set.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Keycaps
If you’re a gamer with a mechanical keyboard, you know one of the best ways to upgrade your keyboard is with a new set of keys. You can completely change the look and feel of your keyboard to enhance your gaming experience.
Most keyboards come with mass-produced keycaps that are dull and plain. If you’re spending hours each day at your keyboard, it’s much more exciting to have something lively and fun to look at. Not only do keycaps come in stunning colors with cool effects, but you can also get them made from more durable materials so they won’t fade or break with heavy usage. With so many different types of keycaps available though, how do you choose the set that’s right for you?
One of the most important elements to consider when you’re buying new keycaps is the material they are made out of. The two most common options you will find are ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) and PBT (Polybutylene Terephthalate). ABS is the more affordable choice, and it’s typically also quieter when typing. The material has a shiny look that can wear over time. PBT is more costly and creates a satisfying sound when used. The look is more matte and textured than ABS. This material is also highly durable.
The Keycap Buying Guide
- Many people have a specific preference when it comes to the profile, or overall shape, of the keycap. Common varieties include flat and rounded keycaps. Some styles include different rows of keys having a particular height to create a concave or sloped shape on your keyboard.
- Uniform keycaps have a flat top, while sculpted keycaps have a slightly angled surface. The benefit to having a sculpted keycap is that your fingers don’t have to stretch as far when typing. Most people prefer sculpted keycaps, but some like the look of the uniform variety. Many gamers prefer a cherry profile for their keycaps. This is a sculpted variety that is efficient and comfortable to use.
- Before purchasing your keycap set, make sure that it is compatible with the size and layout of your keyboard. Some keycap sets are for tenkeyless layouts, so it’s important to check for a match before you get a new set. Keep in mind some keyboards have a differently sized Enter key on the right-hand side, so it’s best to make sure your keycaps will fit it properly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide