Eparé Stemless Champagne Flutes, Set Of 2
Last updated date: June 8, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stemless Champagne Flutes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stemless Champagne Flute you should buy.
Thanks to its double-walled insulated design, this set of stemless champagne flutes keeps your beverage nice and cold. It's also able to prevent condensation from forming on the outside of the glass, which means you don't have to worry about your hands slipping from the moisture. That glasses are even lightweight, easy to hold and designed to serve the perfect portion. In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the Eparé Eparé Stemless Champagne Flutes, Set Of 2 placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stemless Champagne Flute for a detailed review of all the top stemless champagne flutes.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
These beautiful hand-blown champagne flutes will delight you and your guests with their upscale contemporary double-wall design. It appears as if the liquid inside is suspended in air! So why settle for ordinary glassware? But they not only look great. They are made of high quality chemistry-grade hand-blown borosilicate glass so they are scratch and shatter resistant and can stand up to everyday use. This also allows them to be made thinner and more elegant while being capable of withstanding thermal shock. The double-wall design provides insulation, so the liquid inside stays cold while resisting condensation on the outside of the glass. The exterior of the glass remains room temperature when the liquid inside is ice cold or steaming hot. And they are easy to care for: pop them in the dishwasher, microwave or freezer and they'll always come out good as new. Their 5 ounce capacity is the perfect-sized vessel for fine champagnes, wines and liquors. Even water looks better in these delicious champagne flutes!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stemless Champagne Flutes
The champagne flute didn’t become popular until the mid-1950s, however, thanks to its ability to prevent the drink’s bubbles from fizzing out, it’s still commonly used today. Whether you enjoy a sparkling glass of champagne at the end of the evening or you often entertain, a set of stemless champagne glasses is a must.
Determine whether a set of glass or plastic flutes is best. Glass is a better choice for elegant dinner parties, however, a plastic set, like the TOSSWARE POP Plastic Champagne Flutes, 12-Pack, works great for picnics and outdoor barbecues. The TOSSWARE set is made from a recyclable plastic that is BPA-free. It even utilizes a patented Pop ’n Lock system that allows you to stack the flutes for easy storage.
When opting for a glass stemless champagne flute set, look for one that isn’t extremely fragile. For example, the Riedel O Wine Champagne Flutes, 2-Pack is formed using a machine-made champagne glass, and as a result, it’s less susceptible to breakage. This particular set is also designed to be space-saving, which is great if you don’t have a lot of room in your kitchen cabinets.
Review the sturdiness of the glass next. The Libbey Stemless Champagne Flute Glasses, Set Of 12 has an ergonomic base that is precisely balanced to prevent tipping. It’s also made using a slender bowl and a narrow rim, which makes them easy to pack in a picnic basket or store under a minibar.
If keeping your champagne cold for an extended period of time is important to you, go with a model like the Eparé Stemless Champagne Flutes, Set Of 2. This set utilizes double insulation to keep drinks cold on the inside while preventing condensation on the outside. It’s made from a premium quality chemistry-grade borosilicate glass that is extremely durable.
Consider any extra features that make the stemless champagne flute stand out. There are sets that come in a choice of silver or gold, as well as glasses that are etched with shimmering silver dots, lines and swirls. If you plan on giving the flute set as a housewarming, birthday or Christmas gift, you’ll want to choose one that comes in a decorative box.
DWYM Fun Fact
Did you know that champagne is created by adding sugar and yeast to wine? It’s true! Here are a few more fun facts about this fascinating drink:
- Champagne glasses were originally used to characterize different social groups. So members of the clergy would use glasses of one design, while the nobility used only the glasses of a second design.
- The most expensive bottle of champagne is the 2013 Taste of Diamonds. It costs a whopping $2.07 million.
- Napoleon is quoted as saying, “In victory, we deserve champagne, in defeat, we need it.”
- Marilyn Monroe once took a champagne bath. It required the use of 350 bottles of champagne.
The Stemless Champagne Flute Buying Guide
- Check the stemless champagne flute’s product packaging to determine how the glasses are to be washed. Some are listed as dishwasher safe (always use the top shelf), while others are hand wash only. When washing by hand, it is best to stick with gentle dish soap, warm water and a non-abrasive sponge. You want to be careful not to scratch or break the glass.
- Reviewers report that some glass sets come with stickers on the bottom that are hard to remove. If you come across this issue, there are a few methods you can use to make removing stickers easier. You can hold a blow dryer over the sticker for a minute or two to heat up the adhesive. Once the adhesive is warm, you must take action immediately to remove it or it will harden back up. Another option is to soak the glass in a dishpan of hot soapy water. After 30 minutes, you should be able to remove the sticker with your finger.
- After purchasing champagne to use in your stemless champagne flutes, you’ll want to store it in a cool dry location. Basements are often preferred, as they tend to remain in the recommended 40 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range.
- When comparing stemless champagne flute prices, you’ll want to look at the cost per glass, as the flutes are often sold in different sized sets. The TOSSWARE POP Plastic Champagne Flutes, 12-Pack is the most affordable set, as the flutes are constructed from plastic instead of glass. Although the Libbey Stemless Champagne Flute Glasses, Set Of 12 are made of glass, they don’t cost too much more, as sets often cost less when sold in larger quantities. You’ll pay the most for the Riedel O Wine Champagne Flutes, 2-Pack and the Eparé Stemless Champagne Flutes, Set Of 2.