Eparé Special Occasion Stemless Champagne Flutes, Set Of 2
Last updated date: August 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stemless Champagne Flutes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stemless Champagne Flute you should buy.
Update as August 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Stemless Champagne Flute for a detailed review of all the top stemless champagne flutes.
Thanks to its double-walled insulated design, this set of stemless champagne flutes keeps your beverage nice and cold. It's also able to prevent condensation from forming on the outside of the glass, which means you don't have to worry about your hands slipping from the moisture. That glasses are even lightweight, easy to hold and designed to serve the perfect portion.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Eparé Special Occasion Stemless Champagne Flutes, Set Of 2 placed 6th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
These beautiful hand-blown champagne flutes will delight you and your guests with their upscale contemporary double-wall design. It appears as if the liquid inside is suspended in air! So why settle for ordinary glassware? But they not only look great. They are made of high quality chemistry-grade hand-blown borosilicate glass so they are scratch and shatter resistant and can stand up to everyday use. This also allows them to be made thinner and more elegant while being capable of withstanding thermal shock. The double-wall design provides insulation, so the liquid inside stays cold while resisting condensation on the outside of the glass. The exterior of the glass remains room temperature when the liquid inside is ice cold or steaming hot. And they are easy to care for: pop them in the dishwasher, microwave or freezer and they’ll always come out good as new. Their 5 ounce capacity is the perfect-sized vessel for fine champagnes, wines and liquors. Even water looks better in these delicious champagne flutes!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stemless Champagne Flutes
The champagne flute didn’t become popular until the mid-1950s, however, thanks to its ability to prevent the drink’s bubbles from fizzing out, it’s still commonly used today. Whether you enjoy a sparkling glass of champagne at the end of the evening or you often entertain, a set of stemless champagne glasses is a must.
Determine whether a set of glass or plastic flutes is best. Glass is a better choice for elegant dinner parties, however, a plastic set, like the TOSSWARE POP Plastic Champagne Flutes, 12-Pack, works great for picnics and outdoor barbecues. The TOSSWARE set is made from a recyclable plastic that is BPA-free. It even utilizes a patented Pop ’n Lock system that allows you to stack the flutes for easy storage.
When opting for a glass stemless champagne flute set, look for one that isn’t extremely fragile. For example, some flutes are formed using a machine-made champagne glass, and as a result, they are less susceptible to breakage. A set like this is also designed to be space-saving, which is great if you don’t have a lot of room in your kitchen cabinets.
Review the sturdiness of the glass next. Look for a glass that has an ergonomic base that is precisely balanced to prevent tipping. One that’s made using a slender bowl and a narrow rim is also a good buy, as this makes it easy to pack in a picnic basket or store under a minibar.
If keeping your champagne cold for an extended period of time is important to you, go with a model that utilizes double insulation to keep drinks cold on the inside while preventing condensation on the outside. They are made from a premium quality chemistry-grade borosilicate glass that is extremely durable.
Consider any extra features that make the stemless champagne flute stand out. There are sets that come in a choice of silver or gold, as well as glasses that are etched with shimmering silver dots, lines and swirls. If you plan on giving the flute set as a housewarming, birthday or Christmas gift, you’ll want to choose one that comes in a decorative box.
The Stemless Champagne Flute Buying Guide
- Check the stemless champagne flute’s product packaging to determine how the glasses are to be washed. Some are listed as dishwasher safe (always use the top shelf), while others are hand wash only. When washing by hand, it is best to stick with gentle dish soap, warm water and a non-abrasive sponge. You want to be careful not to scratch or break the glass.
- Reviewers report that some glass sets come with stickers on the bottom that are hard to remove. If you come across this issue, there are a few methods you can use to make removing stickers easier. You can hold a blow dryer over the sticker for a minute or two to heat up the adhesive. Once the adhesive is warm, you must take action immediately to remove it or it will harden back up. Another option is to soak the glass in a dishpan of hot soapy water. After 30 minutes, you should be able to remove the sticker with your finger.
- After purchasing champagne to use in your stemless champagne flutes, you’ll want to store it in a cool dry location. Basements are often preferred, as they tend to remain in the recommended 40 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit temperature range.
- When comparing stemless champagne flute prices, you’ll want to look at the cost per glass, as the flutes are often sold in different sized sets. The TOSSWARE POP Plastic Champagne Flutes, 12-Pack is the most affordable set, as the flutes are constructed from plastic instead of glass.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide