ENVEL 3.5mm Jack To USB Headset Adapter
Last updated date: November 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top USB Headset Adapters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best USB Headset Adapter you should buy.
Update as November 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best USB Headset Adapter for a detailed review of all the top usb headset adapters.
This USB headset adapter is compatible with the PS4 and PS5, in addition to PCs and laptops. It's designed to plug and play without any drivers. Users will appreciate the adapter's unparalleled sound quality and durable TPE jacket.
In our analysis, the ENVEL ENVEL 3.5mm Jack To USB Headset Adapter placed 2nd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
USB External Stereo Sound Adapter: This ENVEL USB audio adapter is ideal to replace your faulty sound card or audio port. It easily adds a 3.5mm TRRS aux port (integrated audio-in and audio out interface) to your devices. Your essentials gadgets for all your USB-Enable devices, such as PS4, PS5,PC, Laptop, Desktop, MacBook, and more.It can’t work with TV / Car / PS3 / Truck, etc. Plug and play: The USB to 3.5mm port will be automatically recognized by system in seconds. No driver download required, USB bus-powered, no external power required. Smart Chip: Built-in with ENVEL’s exclusive advanced chip for the better listening experience. Efficiently Decoding the signal of sound, and optimizely amplifying the analog signal to make a much clear sound. One for All Compatibility: Dual functions.Support listening + speaking. Support CTIA standards jack. No system restrictions. Support Android earphones. Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS X, Linux, Google Chromebook, Windows Surface 3 pro, Raspberry Pi and PS4 PS5 etc. Note: The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this usb audio adapter does not work with PS3. 100% Satisfaction Warranty: You will get a ENVEL USB External Stereo Sound Adapter and ENVEL 12-month Warranty.Please feel free to contact us for customer service.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On USB Headset Adapters
If you want to use a wired headset or speakers with your computer or other devices, a USB port can offer a sturdier connection than a typical headphone port.
Luckily, you can purchase a USB headset adapter that makes it easy to plug your wired headset into any device with a USB port. These adapters are usually plug-and-play accessories so that you don’t have to worry about installing anything to make them work.
Some USB headset adapters feature only one 3.5-millimeter audio jack or RJ9 headset connector so that you can plug in a single headset cable. Available as the most compact and simple option that usually doesn’t block other USB ports, these adapters have combination interfaces to both send and receive sound through that single connection.
You can also find USB headset adapters that include two 3.5-millimeter jacks where you can plug in headphone and microphone cables. This kind of adapter is a great option when you want to use a headset with separate headphone and mic cords or even separate headphones and a mic. However, this option can be bulkier and lead to an adapter that ends up covering more than one of your USB ports.
Regardless of the USB headset adapter you choose, you should check compatibility to avoid issues. For example, some options advertise themselves as not compatible with Apple computers, while others mention they work with most gaming consoles and tablets as well as computers.
Lastly, don’t forget to consider the adapter’s size and length when you’re comparing products. You can find USB headset adapters with longer USB cords that give you more flexibility along with short, compact cords for when cord management is your top priority.
The USB Headset Adapter Buying Guide
- When choosing a USB headphone adapter, be sure it won’t block your device’s other USB ports, especially if you’re using it with a laptop where the ports are few and close together. Some adapters are wide and can easily block one or more ports to the side. You may consider a slimmer option or a separate USB cable extender to avoid any inconvenience.
- If your headset has a shorter cord, consider how far away the USB port is from you. For headsets with long cords, a compact dongle-style adapter can work fine, especially if you’re plugging it into a laptop in front of you. However, you may consider an adapter that has a longer USB cable attached if you need some extra cord length, such as when you’re plugging the adapter into the back of a desktop computer.
- Some USB headset adapters advertise anti-interference features that you may consider if you plan to use multiple sound devices at once. Otherwise, you might experience issues with electromagnetic interference and not get the best sound quality available.
- While USB headset adapters often support stereo audio for listening, you’ll usually find they only allow for mono audio for speaking. If you want high-quality microphone audio, you could consider using a separate USB microphone.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide