EMINTA Dual-Sided Waterproof Office Desk Pad
Last updated date: May 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Desk Pads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Desk Pad you should buy.
Update as May 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Desk Pad for a detailed review of all the top desk pads.
If you want a thin desk pad that doesn't sacrifice protection or durability, consider this choice. It measures 31.5 inches by 15.7 inches, which is enough to fit a laptop or accessories for a desktop. Colors include black, grey, blue, purple, dark green and mint.
In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the EMINTA Dual-Sided Waterproof Office Desk Pad placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Made of durable PU leather material, which protects your glass/wooden desktop from scratches, stains, spills, heat and scuffs. NEW DESIGN SEWING mats are more durable than the normal desk protector, which are more fashion for daily use! Perfect for both office and home. Simply wipe its surface with a wet cloth when you want to clean it. PU leather can be used for a long time.Come with a strap to roll up the pad easily and take it to anywhere, keep your desks clean, ideal for office desks, student desks, dining tables etc. Water resistant and heat resistant material makes this desk blotter durable. Different colors with the same material on each side, and you can use both sides you like. 2 in 1 desk pad, just turn it over and you can utilize it. Mutifunctional pad of size 31.5”x15.7” is large enough to accommodate your laptop, mouse and keyboard. Comfortable and smooth surface can be a mouse pad and a writing pad. Its non-slip material also adds stability during everyday use.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Desk Pads
Desk pads can provide a small or large covering that helps protect your desk’s surface from scratches, spills and wear. They also work well for giving you a smoother surface where you can write or draw and can eliminate the need for accessories like a mouse pad.
Before buying a desk pad, think about the main purpose you’ll use it for so that you can decide on the size and features that fit your needs. For example, you may plan to use your pad mainly for writing or drawing, or you may need a place for your laptop, desktop or tablet.
Depending on the brand, desk mats can come in several sizes that range from as small as the size of a laptop to as large as an entire desk. Smaller sizes will work best for laptop users who just need a little extra space for a mouse, phone or tablet. Desktop users should consider the largest mats that can hold a keyboard, mouse, drawing tablet and other accessories.
Most often, desk mats come in genuine and artificial leather materials as well as plastic. While leather can provide a premium look and offer long-lasting durability, some users may not like the leather smell or high price and seek an alternative. Artificial leather desk mats come at a more affordable price, don’t have the leather smell and still have a similar appearance.
You can find desk mats in traditional colors like black, white and brown to fit into any office or home setting. You can also find bolder choices such as blue, green, silver and pink for a more casual look. Some brands like Eminta use a different color on each side to give you versatility.
Lastly, you’ll want to look at the level of protection the desk mat offers. You’ll most often find choices that don’t get damaged by water or heat while some offer oil resistance, too. At the least, you can expect a good level of stain and scratch protection.
The Desk Pad Buying Guide
- If you feel unsure about the size of desk mat you need, it helps to place your computer and other accessories together on your desk in the position you usually have them. Use a tape measure to measure how long and deep of a space you need. Leaving a few inches of space for flexibility, choose the desk mat size that most closely matches those measurements.
- Desktop computer users have some flexibility in how they use their desk mats. If you have an all-in-one system or thin monitor, you could potentially place this device on the mat itself and still have room for peripherals such as your mouse and keyboard. You could also place the computer on the desk itself and use that extra space on the mat for things like your phone, drawing tablet or pen and paper.
- To avoid buying a desk mat that doesn’t provide enough grip and causes frustration when you write or use your devices by making sure the chosen brand mentions an anti-grip surface on the bottom of the pad. Since some desk pads let you use either side, check that both sides offer slip resistance for these types of products.
- Since your desk mat will get dirty over time, be sure to clean it based on the material. If you have a genuine leather desk mat, you’ll need to use a special leather cleanser and potentially follow up with a leather conditioner for the best results. Plastic and artificial leather desk mats are easier to clean since you can simply wipe them clean with regular soap and water.
- If you plan to use a desk pad only at certain times, you can usually roll it up easily and even take it with you on the go. Some brands will feature a special loop that keeps the desk mat secured until you’re ready to use it. Keep in mind that some materials like faux leather may stay curled up and need some extra work to flatten out afterward.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide