ECR4Kids Jumbo 4-To-Score Giant Game Set
Last updated date: May 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Outdoor Games and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Outdoor Game you should buy.
Editor's Note May 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Outdoor Game for a detailed review of all the top kids' outdoor games.
This jumbo outdoor game set based on Connect 4 is perfect for people of all ages. It uses problem solving, critical thinking and hand-eye coordination. The set is easy to assemble in just two minutes.
In our analysis, the ECR4Kids ECR4Kids Jumbo 4-To-Score Giant Game Set placed 4th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
JUMBO OUTDOOR GAME SET: The Jumbo 4-To-Score Giant Game is an oversized version of the classic 4-in-a-row game. The large connect-all-4 is great for two players or teams and kids ages 3 and up. BRAIN BOOSTING: Our family fun games are exceptionally entertaining. This game helps enhance motor skills, hand-eye coordination, cognitive ability, problem-solving, counting and critical thinking. FUN FOR EVERYONE: A great party game for kids, adults, and families attending birthday parties, BBQs, camping, lake or beach days, weddings, corporate events, football tailgating and more. EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Our Jumbo game is made of high-quality materials and is simple to assemble in just two minutes. It comes with 42 rings and replacement rings can be purchased separately, ELR-23201. INDOOR OR OUTDOOR: We’ve designed our birthday party game for kids to be used indoors or outside. It has been GREENGUARD [GOLD] Certified and has rounded plastic edges for improved safety. DURABLE: The Jumbo 4-To-Score Giant Game Set is made from lightweight and durable material, that snaps into place for easy adult assembly. Add the Carry Bag (ELR-12500) for easier transportation. DIMENSIONS: This ECR4Kids outdoor or indoor game weighs 27.5 pounds and measures 47.6″ L × 17.7″ W × 46″ H when fully assembled. CLEANING & CARE: Easy to clean with warm water and mild soap.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Outdoor Games
No matter their age, kids love to play outdoors. Whether it’s a bright sunny day or a dreary afternoon, kids will find a way to have fun in the yard. Kids’ outdoor games are a great way to help them spend even more time outside, make friends, develop their social skills and have a lot of fun in the process.
When you’re buying kids’ outdoor games, be sure to consider age and skill level. Safety is a priority, so ensure that the games are designed for the ages of the children who will be playing the game. Getting something that is too advanced could lead to frustration or even injury, while getting something that is too young could lead to boredom. Also consider how many children typically play outside at one time. For example, if your child usually plays outside with kids from the neighborhood, then getting an outdoor game the appeals to multiple kids is best. This way everyone can have an opportunity to take part in the fun.
Even at a young age, kids have specific interests. Their outdoor games can help them further develop their interests and pick up new skills as well. For example, if your child loves mysteries and solving problems, they might enjoy a scavenger hunt game. If your child is athletic, they might enjoy a paddle and ball game.
The Kids' Outdoor Game Buying Guide
- Many kids like to enjoy their outdoor games with adults, or even play against the adults. In this case, opt for outdoor games that will appeal to parents, grandparents and other caregivers. For example, a large-scale outdoor version of a classic board game typically appeals to people of all ages.
- When you have a lot of kids’ outdoor games, finding storage for them can be challenging. The storage needs to be easily accessible to kids so they can grab what they want to play with, but also needs to be neat and tidy so you don’t end up with toys scattered all over your yard. Large waterproof storage bins are an effective storage strategy. They can be kept on the porch or even in the garage, and make it easy to keep toys neat.
- If you have a lot of large toys that won’t fit into bins, consider making a toy parking lot. You can use tape to section off parking spaces on the ground and label them with the names of the toys that should go there. This way, kids will know where to put back their toys once they are done playing with them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide