Eclat Skincare Hydro-Distillation Bath Bombs, 6-Count
Last updated date: August 25, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bath Bombs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bath Bomb you should buy.
Update as September 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bath Bombs for a detailed review of all the top bath bombs.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the Eclat Skincare Hydro-Distillation Bath Bombs, 6-Count placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Your best bath bombs ever: 96% of our customers agreed our bath bombs lasted 3X as long as their previous brand. 6 Aromatic Fragrances: Other brands use synthetic animal derived musks to fragrance their bath bombs. Our set contains 6 vegan GC/MS Certified essential oils including soothing Lavender, energy boosting strawberry, rejuvenating rose, relaxing blueberry, & refreshing Mint & Lemon. 3X More Fizz with NA-Boost: Other bath bombs contain low quantities of sodium bicarbonate, fillers (cornstarch) & irritants (glitter) resulting in less fizz. Our bath bombs contain 57% bicarb with patented NA-Boost for 3X the effervescence. 4X More Potent with Hydro-Distillation: Other bath bombs contain cold-pressed essential oils which reduce potency by up to 38%. Our patented Hydro-Distillation method involves steam distilling the flowers at a lower temperature (33°C vs 100°C+) to maintain 99.8% of the oils aromatherapy benefits. The #1 bath bomb gift set: We single-source our bath bomb oils in the optimal growing region (France) & add hydrolyzed soybean protein for maximum moisture retainment. We are dermatologist approved for sensitive skin, & proudly alcohol/paraben-free.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bath Bombs
After a long day or when you’re feeling tense, a relaxing warm bath can make it all seem better. If you want to add a little fun to the bath, consider using a bath bomb. Not only do they help your body relax, they release calming scents and have moisturizing properties too.
A bath bomb is a small sphere or block made out of citric acid, baking soda, essential oils, natural scents and other ingredients. All you have to do is toss it into the bathwater, and it begins to fizzle and dissolve. When the bath bomb touches the water, the baking soda and citric acid interact and release a carbon dioxide gas, which creates the fizzing action in the water. As the bath bomb dissolves in the bathtub, it releases the essential oils and scents.
Bath bombs are safe to use on any skin as long as it is not broken skin. If you have a rash, for example, or a cut, it’s best to wait until it’s healed before getting in the tub. Many bath bombs are also safe to use with kids – who especially love the fizzing bubbles and noise. Just be sure to read the ingredients to ensure your child doesn’t have any allergies to the oils or scents.
The Bath Bomb Buying Guide
- One thing to keep in mind when you’re buying bath bombs is how frequently you use them. The longer they sit, the more ineffective they become, so it’s best to only get a large pack if you use bath bombs on a regular basis. Otherwise, opt for a smaller package. You can find bath bombs in sets of 6, 12 and 24.
- Check for high-quality ingredients that won’t irritate your skin. Good options include Shea and coco butter, coconut oil, Epsom salts, essential oils and grape seed oils. These are good for your skin and have healthy properties.
- Consider what kind scents you like. When you use a bath bomb, the scent will engulf you while you bathe, so it’s best to go with smells you love. Options include natural scents like lavender, peppermint and orange or kid-friendly ones like bubblegum, gummy bear and grape soda.
- Look for bath bombs that come individually wrapped if you want to give them away as party favors. They are great for bridal shower, baby shower and birthday party thank you gifts for guests.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide